• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

interlockingny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody having problem adding items to their cart? Just tried to add a pair of black shell boots and it said:

Invalid Item : ALD_m_FD-4065_FD-4065_11.5_D

Is this in someone else's cart or is it just gone?

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody having problem adding items to their cart? Just tried to add a pair of black shell boots and it said:

I had that happen with several items i wanted

They probably sold but the web can't update its inventory or something

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Got a pair of #8 Indys in 9D. In case they don't work for me, PM me and you can have first shot at them.

Thanks for the heads up. :slayer:

Last edited:

lummers13

Reaction score

Got a pair of #8 Indys in 9D. In case they don't work for me, PM me and you can have first shot at them.

lol I was VERY tempted to pick those up to see if I could squeeze down half a size only because the price is so good

lummers13

Reaction score

I'm thinking that people are pulling the trigger rather quickly since it's been a few months since the last batch haha. The pair I picked up was only in a 9.5D and it's gone.

Mr. Moo, no worries man, I'm a 9.5 Barrie so 9 Trubalance would most likely be too small. Hope they work out!

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah everything I've tried adding in my size and width is giving me the invalid flag. :censored:

Guess I didn't need to be $400 lighter anyway.

Good luck everyone.

interlockingny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm thinking that people are pulling the trigger rather quickly since it's been a few months since the last batch haha. The pair I picked up was only in a 9.5D and it's gone.
Mr. Moo, no worries man, I'm a 9.5 Barrie so 9 Trubalance would most likely be too small. Hope they work out!

FWIW, the 4060 is on the Grant last. Here is a link to the product page

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah everything I've tried adding in my size and width is giving me the invalid flag. :censored:
Guess I didn't need to be $400 lighter anyway.
Good luck everyone.

theshoemart tracking/inventory system is garbage. you are trying to buy a $400 boot that sold out in August of 2011. however, theshoemart keeps including it in both their seconds emails and online. Ive called them multiple times to check and each time they admit their mistake but do nothing to correct inventory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads