• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

od1017

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with an eBay seller "timpower301"? Wondering if he's legit or not. He had a pair of cigar shell captoe boots in Grant last (new in box) that I noticed last night. They were size 8.5E (which I usually wear D-width but I was still considering... haha) and they were reasonably priced at $800 with $50 shipping.

He also has a pair of cigar chukkas up but way overpriced at $1,000 plus shipping. He's located in Thailand which I recall seeing some scammer notifications recently from a Thailand seller

Definitely a scammer. I am sure since I was a victim. Got my money back though.

wonsmithr8

Reaction score

Alpine grain via @zennypoo

JR Magat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely a scammer. I am sure since I was a victim. Got my money back though.

Glad you were able to get your money back. I had luck with one eBay seller from China "Leather_Healer" and I bought my pair of ravello shortwings from him. So there ARE some legit sellers out there, but unfortunately A LOT more frauds it seems

Last edited:

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Glad you were able to get your money back.  I had luck with one eBay seller from China "Leather_Healer" and I bought my pair of ravello shortwings from him.  So there ARE some legit sellers out there, but unfortunately A LOT more frauds it seems

+1
Leather healer is a good guy. Nice shoes and experience.

docalden2013

Reaction score
Just a quick shoutout to @shawnc as I make a contribution to Whiskey Weds:

These PTBs came in from our fellow contributor Shawn in essentially mint condition. He tells me he wore them 5x. More like one time when he tried them on before he topyd them. Anyway, if he's selling, rest assured he's a standup guy. Thanks!

Pants are Ep walts. Will try to post whiskey comparison pics later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul_L