• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

closerlook

Reaction score
Anyone in need of a pair of these? Thinning the collection a bit.

color 8 shell; 975; crepe sole; 9.5D, barrie.

LW3.JPG

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_0004.JPG
Slevedge jeans arrived today and thankfully they fit great and are super comfortable but why are the blotchy? Bad batch or will it even out? FYI they are Jean Shop Jeans

mrfixit

Reaction score
if you haven't checked out citishoes recently, in person or online, be sure to do so. website has been overhauled and they have a lot of great makeups, including a jumper in #8 similar to the ones js01 listed above. i took some pics when dropping in recently. a must-visit when in the city.
ZZXT4834.jpg
ZZXT4837.jpg
ZZXT4838.jpg
ZZXT4839.jpg

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thams

Reaction score
View attachment 809551 Slevedge jeans arrived today and thankfully they fit great and are super comfortable but why are the blotchy? Bad batch or will it even out? FYI they are Jean Shop Jeans

Hmmmmm, that looks slightly weird to me. Maybe it will even out with some wear and washing, but I can't imagine they're supposed to look like that. Does the wash of your jeans look similar in the pictures?

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_0011.jpg
Hmmmmm, that looks slightly weird to me. Maybe it will even out with some wear and washing, but I can't imagine they're supposed to look like that. Does the wash of your jeans look similar in the pictures?
Never really paid much attention to pic on their website but it does look the same. My pic seems to make them a little worse than they are. They are getting a cold wash at the moment .

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Strange looking Alden's coming out the cuffs of your pants.

thams

Reaction score
View attachment 809604
Never really paid much attention to pic on their website but it does look the same. My pic seems to make them a little worse than they are. They are getting a cold wash at the moment .

I'd be curious to see what they look like after the wash. I suppose they do look slightly uneven in the pictures, but yours seem a little extreme. Like you said, it could be the picture though.

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be curious to see what they look like after the wash. I suppose they do look slightly uneven in the pictures, but yours seem a little extreme. Like you said, it could be the picture though.

Out of the wash and they still appear to be the same. Hanging out to dry at the moment.

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a #8 Indy plaza last. Would a NST in a plaza last be the same with the only difference being the stitch in the front?

jjschube

Reaction score
Why are so many Alden retailers making all their color 8 make-ups with antique edges? I find it mildly appealing for maybe a third or fourth Color 8 but, definitely not before then. I'm I just the minority here? That would explain it if I was. I want a Grant Last Wingtip and nobody will make it with dark edges. Fyi, Unionmade's Bryant De Rosa Perforated Medallion is pretty amazing though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads