• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Least Official Natalino Appreciation Thread

Bric3d

Reaction score
That tobacco brown sports jacket is pretty close to what I was hoping for, just wish it was a tad more on the orange side.
The button down shirts look great though, same for that gunclub sports coat.

lindenbaum

Reaction score
I am not sure whether it is already asked. I want to try a Natalino suit or a sports coat but I have been hesitant since they don't offer short sizes.

I am about 172cm (5 and 7 half) and usually wear Spier and Mackay contemporary or Suitsupply havana 38S. The best jacket BOC would be around 28.5 inches. Will Natalino's 36R work for me?

Of course, the website says the jacket BOC of 36R is 29.1 inches. I want to know whether their suits usually come with shorter BOC than the website's measurement.

KOz

Reaction score
I am not sure whether it is already asked. I want to try a Natalino suit or a sports coat but I have been hesitant since they don't offer short sizes.

I am about 172cm (5 and 7 half) and usually wear Spier and Mackay contemporary or Suitsupply havana 38S. The best jacket BOC would be around 28.5 inches. Will Natalino's 36R work for me?

Of course, the website says the jacket BOC of 36R is 29.1 inches. I want to know whether their suits usually come with shorter BOC than the website's measurement.
I'm 169 cm and wear their jackets at 46 (36 UK). Of course weather this is relevant to you would depend on how close we are in anthropometry.

lindenbaum

Reaction score
I'm 169 cm and wear their jackets at 46 (36 UK). Of course weather this is relevant to you would depend on how close we are in anthropometry.
Can you kindly tell me what the BOC is for your 46 jacket?

For reference, this is S&M's 38S (about 28.5 BOC) with me.
240213-1.jpg

And this is S&M's 38R (About 29.2) with me. They used to come shorter than their suggested measurments.
240205-1.jpg

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That tobacco brown sports jacket is pretty close to what I was hoping for, just wish it was a tad more on the orange side.
The button down shirts look great though, same for that gunclub sports coat.
I wrote a post about tobacco linen a while back and now weirdly can identify by looking sometimes. Natalino's new tobacco is Bryson (Nathan confirmed when I asked him). The Bryson tobacco leans red rather than orange.

Bric3d

Reaction score
I wrote a post about tobacco linen a while back and now weirdly can identify by looking sometimes. Natalino's new tobacco is Bryson (Nathan confirmed when I asked him). The Bryson tobacco leans red rather than orange.
That's a pretty good post, thanks, gave me a better idea of what to look for.
I'll probably still swing by the natalino store when they get these delivered, to see how it looks in the flesh.

Mirage-

Reaction score
Did anyone buy the new overshirt?
To be honest it feels like a "late" addition to me, in the sense that every brand in existence has already offered dozens of versions of it in the last couple year with COVID etc, and this one doesn't seem to offer anything special nor is in a particularly interesting cloth.

Satmoche

Reaction score
To be honest it feels like a "late" addition to me, in the sense that every brand in existence has already offered dozens of versions of it in the last couple year with COVID etc, and this one doesn't seem to offer anything special nor is in a particularly interesting cloth.
I feel like it has become a recent staple of men's wardrobe. While there is not anything particularly original about it, it has the features of a classic over-shirt, the fabric is great and having an inside pocket is a huge plus.

Carlo Corbata

Reaction score

jdhoop

Reaction score
I'm very happy with the Natalino trousers overall. These look good, too, but also pretty see-through. Can you share your thoughts on that? Doesn't seem to be such a thick material even though weight seems to be on the heavier side, thx :)
Yeah, they're a bit see-through. The fabric feels heavy and durable though. It drapes nicely and holds a sharp crease. There's an inner lining down to the knee.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads