• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The high end Chinese Shoe Thread

MrOxford

Reaction score
For my brothers wearing US EEE, the UK width for that is H width. US EEE = UK H-Width.

Now to the pictures.

20230904_130105.jpg
20230904_130127.jpg
20230904_130216.jpg
20230904_130140.jpg

ajay199127

Reaction score
Gents, Selling the below 2 pairs for very low prices incl free worldwide shipping.

1. split toe pie crust apron stitch single monk navy museum from Timberlee
2. Oct10 wingtip medium brown Pu last

ajay199127

Reaction score
I am also selling my Meccariello Roma cherry captoe.

So, If any one is interested in the whole lot (navy museum, medium brown & cherry patina), I’d sell them for a cumulative sum of only 700 USD incl free worldwide shipping.

Last edited:

Psyko

Reaction score
Hi, guys.

Here is an opportunity to get a hold of a pair of brand new Flame Panda boots without the wait time. Selling my new Lace Down boots in US 10.5 due to them being too small in the toe box for me.

20230922_140101.jpg

prof.contingency

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We just took these stills in the studio today. Here is the Yearn DER 121, a two-eyelet derby, in the new Y01 last. It is introduced for this season A/W 2023

The boys are calling this colour "Olive".

2H5A1855-3.jpg
2H5A1887.jpg

Mastino

Reaction score
Hi,
I am glad to join this community.
I need some advice for my next acquisition. I am undecided between the Yeossal Thompson and the Oct. Tenth OT01. Despite both are produced by the same factory, I see some differences, like last shapes and leather options. I have read a lot of positive reviews on the Thompson but not so much on the OT01; which, on the other hand, has better leather options. Not sure if there are also differences in fitting.
Your knowledgeable advice is appreciated.
Bert

Viatu

Reaction score
Hi,
I am glad to join this community.
I need some advice for my next acquisition. I am undecided between the Yeossal Thompson and the Oct. Tenth OT01. Despite both are produced by the same factory, I see some differences, like last shapes and leather options. I have read a lot of positive reviews on the Thompson but not so much on the OT01; which, on the other hand, has better leather options. Not sure if there are also differences in fitting.
Your knowledgeable advice is appreciated.
Bert

I don't believe they are still produced in the same factory. I've heard Oct Tenth has "upped" their products. If I'm not mistaken Justin Fitzpatrick said they aren't far from Acme as far as quality of the product. I do have two pairs (down from 3) of shoes from Yeossal. I have no complaints and I think they are great shoes. Personally, if both shoe companies produce the same style you want and in a similar last I'd just go with what's the best bargain price-wise. I plan on ordering a pair of Norwegian loafers from Oct Tenth soon.

Mastino

Reaction score
I don't believe they are still produced in the same factory. I've heard Oct Tenth has "upped" their products. If I'm not mistaken Justin Fitzpatrick said they aren't far from Acme as far as quality of the product. I do have two pairs (down from 3) of shoes from Yeossal. I have no complaints and I think they are great shoes. Personally, if both shoe companies produce the same style you want and in a similar last I'd just go with what's the best bargain price-wise. I plan on ordering a pair of Norwegian loafers from Oct Tenth soon.
Thanks for the information. That explains the current difference in prices and apparent better quality pictures. But you are right, both produce outstanding shoes for the price point.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads