• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone pick up the cement IVs?

oilpit

Reaction score
only pairs of jordans you should even consider buying are OG's #3 (big pimpin)
foo.gif

THIS

I honestly don't understand the Jordan design progression...
I love ones and threes, but all of the other silhouettes are just gross IMO, they only get uglier as time goes on.

Don't get me started on tens...

Salvaxinler

Reaction score
Has adidas slvr been mentioned? Their sneakers don't seem to get much attention and I got a "103" trainer model few years ago for about $60 in an outlet. They retailed for around $200.

Thoughts on these?

jay3429

Reaction score
My experience with Adidas SLVR shoes is that while they looked nice, they were terribly uncomfortable and made with bad materials.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ransom x Adidas available @ Kith NYC. They got the lows in 3 colorways and the mids in black.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Boo...finally got a chance to check out a couple non-baller candidates in person -- Nike Blazer Mids and Nike Sweet Classic highs in monochrome colors -- and was fairly disappointed. They looked a bit cheap, definitely not as alluring as they did online. Decided to just put the money towards a more baller option.

Last edited:

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This question has been brought up earlier in the thread but was never answered, can anyone identify these shoes? They look absolutely amazing
ef63d2edschermafbeeldin.png

RVCA i beleive

edit: nono or supras... i forgot. they were being sold on *********

Last edited:

nineohtoo

Reaction score
I might pick these up on my day off:

converse-2012-spring-chuck-taylor-premium-black-leather-1.jpg

They look better than the CP cap toe highs imo. The detail on the soles are fantastic. I really wish they would use those soles on more shoes, particularly an all black one since I can't afford the Ann D one lol.

plot

Reaction score

RVCA i beleive
edit: nono or supras... i forgot. they were being sold on *********

Kr3w Franklins look similar, but the part in between the toebox and lacing is different. Not sure if you're talking about those or something else, since I can't see the link you posted.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Yeah, unless they changed the design of Kr3w Franklins in subsequent seasons, those aren't them. I have a pair, and I can post pictures if anyone wants to see them. They're all black, so details might be a little difficult to show.

@ nineohtoo, what model are those Cons? And is the midsole stitched? They look nice.

nineohtoo

Reaction score
^I actually picked up a pair after work. I'm a bit confused as to what the soles are. They feel like the Lunarlon soles used in some of the First String line, with the leather maybe glued on the soles and stitched to the uppers to avoid that typical canvas shoe separation. They seem to be a step above even most premium Chucks that have been out. Thick half leather insole, leather lined, and the details already apparent int he photos. I'm pretty impressed for a Nike shoe, but then again, it's still Nike quality at the end of the day. There's details a geek like me can enjoy and appreciate, but I don't see many people, even those in this thread spending the $125 Nike wants for em. I'd gladly pay for it though. I just wish the laces were less beige and more off white.

The guy at Bow and Arrows was rocking the black Hideouts and said he's pretty much been living in em and said he's found no luck in trying to find more for backups. Would still love a pair of those too if anyone knows where to find a 7.5.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads