1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The American male's Jewess fixation

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Connemara, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Helix

Helix Senior member

[​IMG] That is all.

2. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

That is all.

There are always outliers. [​IMG]

Also [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

Posted this before, but...

NSFW

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Fightin' those stereotypes at every opportunity!

4. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Posted this before, but...

NSFW

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Yeah... doesn't sound real.

5. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

[​IMG]

That is all.

It's more than enough. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. cimabue

cimabue Senior member

I think Jewess is a slur. I'll have to ask a Jew.

7. javyn

javyn Senior member

I was about to guffaw and say bullshit until I realized that I think Gina Gershon the hottest woman alive. heh.

[​IMG]

8. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

Gina Gershon's Jewish? Not that I care...I just wouldn't have guessed. And she's eminently fappable.

9. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Who sits around thinking about hot women's religions? I'm sure you could name a handful of smoking hot Presbyterians too, but I don't think that means I have a Presbyterian fetish.

10. javyn

javyn Senior member

Gina Gershon's Jewish? Not that I care...I just wouldn't have guessed. And she's eminently fappable.

I had to actually look her up just now. I've always dug her, and started thinking do I know any Jewish women I think are hot? Well....she played a Hassid dry cleaner in Curb...so let me see heh. And yeah turns out she is Jewish, so sayeth Wikipedia.

PS - I wouldn't need a sheet with a hole for her.

[​IMG]

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

11. origenesprit

origenesprit Senior member

I had to actually look her up just now. I've always dug her, and started thinking do I know any Jewish women I think are hot? Well.... she played a Hassid dry cleaner in Curb ...so let me see heh. And yeah turns out she is Jewish, so sayeth Wikipedia.

PS - I wouldn't need a sheet with a hole for her.

[​IMG]

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

I had no idea that was her!

12. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

Oh, I'm thinking of a Teacher sandwich with a slice of Gershon and a slice of Salma Hayek.... [​IMG]

13. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member

Thread is ripe for DT

14. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

What name could possibly be more Jewish than "Gershon"--the son of Moishe, founder of a Levitical clan, the Gershonites?

I note that Gina is now 47 and starting to look a little long in the tooth to judge from a 2006 photos in her Wikipedia bio.

15. Eason

Eason Senior member

Have you met Eason ?

I wouldn't recommend dating me, or my sister.

16. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

Thread is overripe for DT

FTFY.

17. apropos

apropos Senior member

It went well until she decided it mattered that I wasn't also Jewish. Apparently, she hadn't noticed my proclivity for Christmas trees, pork, and that I'm Asian.
    [​IMG]

18. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    And she's eminently fappable.

I can attest to that.
    [​IMG]

19. Svenn

Svenn Senior member

I have some Hebrew ancestry in me, so don't get me wrong, but every Jewish female I've come upon (not many because of my location) has been unattractive- they've all had a goofy, disproportional face and body in one way or another. Usually some feature of their face is too strong compared to the other, like their nose or gross orange hair, and they inevitably have a hottentot thing going with the hips. Indian and Arab women often have the same problem with the hips.

Most of the pics on the net you see of "hot" jewish girls are usually the girls who are like 25% ethnically jewish or less (yes it is an ethnicity, not just a religion), which I think should be somewhat offensive to them (like Tyra Banks claiming she's Black).

I've heard there's lots of hot women in Israel, that would be the place to check out before we start making generalizations based on American Jews. The best would probably the yemenite jews, which, as I understand it, often have bright green eyes paired with nice dark skin.

20. Rosenberg

Rosenberg Senior member

ive never heard of this jewess shit. i dont eve know any female jews that i know of. i dont think there are any in my hood