• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! ***

OhHello

Reaction score
I'm still here too. I've been lax on posting pics due to a crazy few months, but I've got a couple from the last 2 months. I've been wearing them hiking; here's one with a WvG heavyweight bamboo long sleeve from last year. On a side note, the bamboo/sorona tees are great layering shirts for hiking/climbing/whatever. They breathe much better than cotton and don't stink like synthetics, they're a good alternative to wool base layers.

Here's another from a few weeks ago. I'm six months in a just starting to get some very light fading. Just barely pulling a Pete Rose into the picture is one of the new bamboo/sorona tees in dark sienna. I'm noting this because it gives a pretty good idea of the color when you're out in the sun.

itsfun

Reaction score
I'm still fading mine. Have been wearing them almost every day since I got them in Feb. I don't post many pics since I don't consider myself very stylish. I've washed them a bunch and some good contrast has come through.

The pockets are tearing so I will have to take care of that soon. Any suggestions?

phidauex

Reaction score
I'll post up some pics, I wasn't sure if the contest was still on given the change in affiliate status and all that. The denim has been great - still wear it every weekend and many evenings.

k9n

Reaction score
X post, but I'm giving away my pair of WvG Denim Project Italy Jeans in 36x33. Worn ~15x and minimal fading. Free to whoever messages me (paying it forward from @John Grady Cole). :slayer:

VillageOfWolves

Reaction score
Here are mine. Got them in at the end of May and have been wearing them as much as I can (probably should have gone weekend warrior). Sorry about the filter on the first one can't find the unedited version of the photo. I'll try to add detail shots this weekend. (Previous pictures removed)

Edit*
Here are the additional shots. I may have gone a little overboard.

Last edited:

lllsssfff

Reaction score

9 months of wear
EPLA Tennis Trainer High
Epaulet Natural Belt
Epaulet New England Flannel
I think we have a winner. How the hell did you do that man? You do the lumberjack world competition in those or something?

Edit: Heck, think I'm too embarrassed to post mine now.

Last edited:

OhHello

Reaction score
@itsfun - Damn dude! This is seriously impressive. Your whole outfit is on point too; those Epaulet trainers look great.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

itsfun

Reaction score
Haha, I hope I haven't shut down the competition. I lost about 10lb since I got them so I think they're a bit baggy on me. Have a size 32 on the way but I'll wear these until they fall apart ;)
@itsfun - Damn dude! This is seriously impressive. Your whole outfit is on point too; those Epaulet trainers look great.
Thanks!

orfane

Reaction score
Seriously, how did you do this? I'm wearing mine every day but not even coming close to that much fade.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads