1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

*** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by notwithit, May 1, 2015.

1. OhHello

OhHello Senior member

No holes here

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in

Email me at wvg@wolfvsgoat.com. I will get you a pair out Monday. Looking good.

1 person likes this.
  3. orfane

orfane Senior member

Managed to get in a few more wears and grab some pics this month. Also got new sneakers that I think look pretty good with the jeans. I got this pair around the end of May last year, so accounting for the month waiting to fix the hole I made, these pics show about 10 months of continuous wear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. OhHello

OhHello Senior member

Another pic of my unfaded denim.

[​IMG]

5. orfane

orfane Senior member

So pants are finally patched, and while its not perfect its not noticeable at all walking around so I'm finally getting some wears in again.

On a related note, any idea when this contest thing is suppose to end? I know people all bought and started at different times but its just about exactly 1 year for me at this point, with these jeans being worn for at least 10 months of that time. Might go through some old pics soon and do a pre/post comparison.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  6. orfane

orfane Senior member

Missed June by a few days but here are some final pics. I've managed (again) to wear a hole in the crotch/ass, so until I get that patched again I won't be wearing these for a while. As a bonus, I found some of the pics from when I first got these, its amazing the changes that have taken place. I'm pretty sure at this point the contest is over anyways, so I'll go back to just posting in the appreciation thread. I had a lot of fun doing this and it was a great introduction to SF and the WvG brand, both of which I'm looking forward to staying a part of in the future.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.