• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TGA : nice Items to give away or sale very cheap

Cali

Reaction score
Wow, I am kicking myself that I missed this. I am a college student going to DC for an internship on Wednesday AND a Euro 48. Anyway, thanks for helping those of us with limited budgets out.

Let us know if buyers fall through.

Histrion

Reaction score
This basically solved my problem of finding a size 36 suit in town that I am in currently. It came out way cheaper than expected too.

Thank you very much!

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
well lakewolf, this is very nice of you.

i am interested in that one i mentioned, the cashmere navy italian jacket.

i know it is on hold, but please let me know if the recipient changes his mind!

Sorry this is already given away

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Updated !

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lakewolf
Those are items I bought for me ( I am a 38R , 5 feet 11", 175 lbs), and I phased them out because I am upgrading my wardrobe to canvas construction, some Items were never worn.
So that means all the items fit 38R regardless of tags? And does Canada fall in The Rest of The World in your S&H breakdown or is somewhere closer to Europe?

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes.

all of them except the camel coat that is more a 37R

Canada shipping is the same as the US

The list is updated

Seersucker

Reaction score
I just received the suit I purchased from lakewolf and must express my gratitude for the entire SF to see. Sir you are a true gentleman and a generous soul. As a person who has just begun his journey from the RL Chaps and Tommy H word of suits to the joys of fine clothing, your discounted sale is truly appreciated!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads