• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Talk about unaffiliated retailers here

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Dare I say best web shop? I can't think of another which is as good.

I do love ln-cc though, I believe they are coming up.

Atleee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Dare I say best web shop? I can't think of another which is as good.

I do love ln-cc though, I believe they are coming up.

I am not familiar with all web shops, but I have literally never heard negative words about TBS.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, i was going to mention ln cc.

is it somehow related to oki-ni?...whats the deal?

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If not the best in the game, has to be one of the best for those of us who live in the US and especially the east coast. TBS has held me down.

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shipping was via FedEx international and so superfast (~3 days).

A week after I received the stuff I got a letter from FedEx saying I owed $30 in fees. I ordered $600 worth of shoes/accessories but TBS marked down the value on the form ("Contents of package: 1 sweater"). Didn't complain since shipping was free in the first place... You'll probably have to pay as well but hopefully it won't be much.

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hartmann
Shipping was via FedEx international and so superfast (~3 days).

A week after I received the stuff I got a letter from FedEx saying I owed $30 in fees. I ordered $600 worth of shoes/accessories but TBS marked down the value on the form ("Contents of package: 1 sweater"). Didn't complain since shipping was free in the first place... You'll probably have to pay as well but hopefully it won't be much.

nice, i just ordered some shoes last night and they apparently shipped out today. I think thats the fastest i have had an item shipped out to me.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bob_gnarly
nice, i just ordered some shoes last night and they apparently shipped out today. I think thats the fastest i have had an item shipped out to me.

mine was same day
devil.gif

shkevin

Reaction score
I am about to pull the trigger on some band of outsiders shirts as they seem to be cheaper to buy with free shipping compared to here in nyc. How come they are made in italy though? Is there any difference in construction compared to the BoO shirts sold in the states? It's a shame they do not have some overdye oxfords.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always get nailed big time on customs.. on a pair of apc cords... 55$, on s 400$ order... i think it was around 60$.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads