• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

T & A New York Winter Sale?

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a clue when/if T & A has their winter sale? Looking to pick up a couple of pairs of shoes.

Thanks a lot.

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone?

mockingboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nmprisons
anyone?

T&A has Crockett and Jones shoes. Order from PLAL.com or pediwear and save yourself a bunch of money.

-Mike

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike. I know that they carry Crockett and Jones shoes (I have bought from them before). During their store-wide sales, the shoes also go on sale. This results in significantly cheaper prices than either plal.com or pediwear with the bonus of actually getting to try them on first.

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont believe T&A ever has a sale where every shoe goes on sale. Only selected styles. So you would be limited to just a few models at the sale price. That being said, the last time I was in there, I think the handgrades on sale were still more expensive than pediwear prices.

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PhiloVance
I dont believe T&A ever has a sale where every shoe goes on sale. Only selected styles. So you would be limited to just a few models at the sale price. That being said, the last time I was in there, I think the handgrades on sale were still more expensive than pediwear prices.

That is true, only a table-full or so are on sale. Nevertheless, I picked up a pair of hand grades there in July for about $300, well below the pediwear price. Perhaps this was the tail end of their sale? Either way, I will give it a shot when/if it comes around again.

coachvu

Reaction score
I don't think they have a store-wide winter sale. The only one I know of is around Father's Day.

sammy

Reaction score
FAIK, T&A has one annual sale during fathers day weekend.

fopkid

Reaction score
Sale begins January 19. Not sure whether that includes C&J shoes or is just on shirts.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 31 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 276 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.6%
  • 31 - 40