1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Sz. 8.5 D Ralph Lauren Bench Made In England Black Shoes (Blucher) - Crockett & Jones?

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Henry Boogers, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henry Boogers

Henry Boogers Senior member

AAAs shown, we have a barely worn pair of black bluchers with metal eyelets and nice thick soles. These show virtually no wear on the inside and only a few pidals (for those who have been here a while) of wear on the soles. Pricing includes Priority Mail CONUS; I do ship worldwide but would need to discuss price first.

I believe these are C&J due to the 'bench made in England', the writing, nail pattern and particularly the quality of the shoe and sole but am open to other suggestions if I am incorrect. In either event, these are fantastically well made shoes.

Size is shown as 8.5D; which should be a US size as they were sold by RL. The measurements are 12 1/8 x 4 3/8 but with this type of shoe these should be taken with a grain of salt as they are beasts at the sole.

Adam

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011

2. rabidawg

rabidawg Senior member

Nice kicks. They are C&J, that is US sizing, and IME they fit TTS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.