• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suitsupply Sienna Grey Bird's Eye 44S

Suitsupply Sienna Grey Bird's Eye 44S

Shinner23

Reaction score
Shinner23 submitted a new resource:

Suitsupply Sienna Grey Bird's Eye-Sized up Pants! 42/R - Mint

For sale is THE Suit Supply Sienna suit to own: Sienna Grey Bird's Eye.
Worn only a few times, so kept in mint condition, this suit is Fully lined 2 button jacket with flap pockets and a ticket pocket, notched lapels, and a soft shoulder. Functional and genuine horn buttons.
$725 originally Why pay full price at the store?
Jacket: 42R.
Waist: 38, but can be let out about 3 more inches, or taken in. This is a best case scenario b/c you know...

Read more about this resource...

Jim Price

Reaction score
Hi, I just received this suit today and it is nowhere near a US 44S size. I can't even get the coat or pants on. I am a 44S based on my other suits but this suit has either been mislabeled or has been severely altered. I need at least three inches in the pants, maybe more in the jacket and there is not enough room to let out. The coat, I can't even get on. I can give you measurements if you like, but I think the suit is way beyond my size to alter.

Shinner23

Reaction score
Hi, I just received this suit today and it is nowhere near a US 44S size. I can't even get the coat or pants on. I am a 44S based on my other suits but this suit has either been mislabeled or has been severely altered. I need at least three inches in the pants, maybe more in the jacket and there is not enough room to let out. The coat, I can't even get on. I can give you measurements if you like, but I think the suit is way beyond my size to alter.

Hello, sorry to hear it is not fitting. Are you normally a 44S with Suitsupply or other brands typically? I would be interested in your measurements. I'm open minded to your concerns, I just am a little surprised it is ill fitting like this. Thanks!

Jim Price

Reaction score
Hello, sorry to hear it is not fitting. Are you normally a 44S with Suitsupply or other brands typically? I would be interested in your measurements. I'm open minded to your concerns, I just am a little surprised it is ill fitting like this. Thanks!

Thanks for you response. Yes, I normally wear a 44S. My last suit was a Calvin Klein. The pants were altered but only the sleeves on the jacket. Here are my measurements; the best I can do at home.
Weight 218 lbs
Height 5'8" (with shoes)
Pants Inseam 28"
Waist 40
Jacket Sleeve 23 1/2"
Chest 45"
Waist 46"
Shoulder Armhole to Armhole 20 1/2"

I appreciate your help with this.

Jim

Shinner23

Reaction score
hey, thanks for the info. Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, it was a hectic day here. Anyway, I don't know how Calvin Klein suits fit(if they run big/small, etc.), but I can tell you that Suitsupply cuts, especially the Sienna run on the smaller side. what they call a "modern" cut. The measurements of the suit jacket match up with what Suitsupply lists the 44S as. Your shoulders are broader, so that may play into it.

Jim Price

Reaction score
hey, thanks for the info. Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, it was a hectic day here. Anyway, I don't know how Calvin Klein suits fit(if they run big/small, etc.), but I can tell you that Suitsupply cuts, especially the Sienna run on the smaller side. what they call a "modern" cut. The measurements of the suit jacket match up with what Suitsupply lists the 44S as. Your shoulders are broader, so that may play into it.
Yeah, that must be the problem but I am unable to use the suit. Can I return?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics