sub $100 jeans retail

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by c55, Oct 10, 2006.

1. c55

c55 Senior member

I'm looking to get a new pair of jeans (I usually just go levis and quiksilver). Can anything be had at full retail for under $100? Please list. I know I can go to the discount shops, but I'm looking for just straight retail prices.

2. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

I'm looking to get a new pair of jeans (I usually just go levis and quiksilver). Can anything be had at full retail for under $100? Please list. I know I can go to the discount shops, but I'm looking for just straight retail prices.

Out of curiosity, I just picked up a pair of GAP's Morrison selvage jeans for $60 CDN. I usually slag the GAP, and I'm sure most posters do as well here but these aren't that bad. I have limited availablity of the good stuff here (still haven't found a pair of Nudie RR's in my size, or any APC to try on), but depending on where you live, I'm sure you can do better.

3. Bungee Man

Bungee Man Senior member

What type of fit are you looking for?

4. Michael1981

Michael1981 Senior member

Out of curiosity, I just picked up a pair of GAP's Morrison selvage jeans for $60 CDN. I usually slag the GAP, and I'm sure most posters do as well here but these aren't that bad. I have limited availablity of the good stuff here (still haven't found a pair of Nudie RR's in my size, or any APC to try on), but depending on where you live, I'm sure you can do better.

Saw these too but the fit is bunk and they come with really fake lookin distressing on the "raw" version.

5. Caleb

Caleb Well-Known Member

Uniqlo is probably your best best bet, november 10th their flagship store opens up in nyc if your near there.

6. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

under $100 at full retail, I like the Levis 514 slim straights ($35-45)

if you want something real skinny you can get Cheap mondays for $75

I know zilch about bootcuts and flarez

7. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

Gap's recently launched a slim fit. I know absolutely nothing about it, but the pictures on the site look surprisingly decent. Prices are stupidly high, but it's the Gap: those'll fall eventually.

8. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I've seen these go on Ebay for around $70USD but haven't had the time/balls to try them on at a gap because of the look of the rise.

9. Max

Max Senior member

Uniqlo is decent for $40. Levis 514 are a hit among my non fashion-plate friends. H&M is cool if you can find something that doesn't look like it was dragged behind a pickup truck driving cross country with open vats of bleach in the back.

I'd say the levis are your best bet.

10. gamelan

gamelan Senior member

go to JCPenney's. they really do have a great selection of Levi's that are usually on sale. last time i was there, the shrink-to-fit 501s were like $35-40.

-Jeff

11. smw356

smw356 Senior member

you can pick up RRL's for cheap (40-60 bucks) on ebay the sizing is kinda finicky so make sure to ask for actual measurements instead of relying on the tagged size, but the fit is excellent as is the quality of the denim (on the one wash selvedge models at least, dont have experience with the others)

12. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

BDG one wash jeans are like $50 at Urban Outfitters, I believe.

13. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

Levis Store.

and I'd second the recommendation for the RRL selvedge straight legs from eBay if you wanna dabble in taking measurements and hoping you like the fit.

14. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

BDG one wash jeans are like $50 at Urban Outfitters, I believe.
    Yup, if they're not still on sale for $40. H&M was another good suggestion if you have one anywhere near your area. But my question is...why would you want to pay retail?

15. blackplatano

blackplatano Senior member