• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Designer Series Part I: KZO (Kazuo)

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
check cavern in costa mesa lab, some great KZO stuff for cheap.

muziq925

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick replies. I live in irvine, so Ill drop by the shop later. It should take me 2 seconds to get there. Is the cavern the place in the lab that also sells wings and horns?

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by muziq925
Thanks for the quick replies. I live in irvine, so Ill drop by the shop later. It should take me 2 seconds to get there. Is the cavern the place in the lab that also sells wings and horns?

no, thats across the store at carve inside blends. they don't have anything from this season though

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey, i picked up the iso in grey size medium, and the alvarado in black size small for someone here, but they flaked.
pm me for pics if u are interested, since kzo is not my thing

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone picked up the Muir flannel? I'm interested in it as an alternative to the Flat Head buffalo plaids since this fit seems more promising...

pooMonger

Reaction score
Are there any measurements of KZO pieces online? Specifically the Freedom Pinstripe Field Jacket.

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cjl2g
hey, i picked up the iso in grey size medium, and the alvarado in black size small for someone here, but they flaked.
pm me for pics if u are interested, since kzo is not my thing

How does that Alvarado jacket fit? Slim or loose?

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fits pretty much like a true small. the medium iso is slim though, and feels like a small as well.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Just wanted to say how much I love my KZO flannel. Fits perfectly and is warm as hell. Love how the color pops.

img1188g.jpg

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Just wanted to say how much I love my KZO flannel. Fits perfectly and is warm as hell. Love how the color pops.

img1188g.jpg

great shirt, hate the tucked in boots though. ugh
cloud.gif

slaani

Reaction score
Boot tuck sucks in general, but whodini's is one of few that doesn't look affected to me. Probably because he's not a skinny, pale teenager. Don't see where all the controversy about the nico boots/tuck in that photo is coming from.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I tried on the poncho today for fun.

38228_1.jpg

Great piece, but I would have liked to have seen a more heavy duty fabric used.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics