• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stuff Your Cats Like

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ayemattyyy
My cat seems to find vans sneakers particularly enjoyable. I keep them under my bed, and i'll look under and see her rubbing ALL over them. She is usually rolling around on them, pushing up against them, etcetera. Funny thing is, she'll only rub on the ones without the padding in the ankle area. So the pair that i usually wear is spared of her hair whenever I throw them on. Matt
My cat, Paisley, loves all shoes and will rub herself all over them. She also likes dirty clothes and likes to lie on top of them.
Originally Posted by shellshock
my kitty in seattle, Stella, liked laying in front of the fireplace with me til she got sweaty
laugh.gif

Cats sweat?

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm really torn!

I've been dealing with someone with one of the best car collections in the world.

And a few years ago I dealt with a legendary figure who was the largest RE developer in the world.

But that's nothing, and now something important has come up.

I'm typing with Squeaky at my feet.

VariousWed11-4-09pics009.jpg

She's my current baby.

But I've never had a good experience with 2 inside cats getting along.

As some of you know my block is cat crazy. Some neighbors got super lucky. They found a week old kitten ( estimate by the vet ) that was abandoned or lost by it's mother. The vet said she didn't think the kitten would make it. But they did it. Fed him with a dropper, had special formula compounded, and literally had to help him crap.

He's about 12 weeks old now and is amazing. His name is Joe and he only knows people. I think he thinks he's human. He will get on peoples heads, ride in cars, and is fearless. He sleeps between my friends ( a married couple ) and he always chews on the husbands ear ( never the wife ). They couldn't figure out what the kitty was doing till they asked the vet. The vet guessed that Joe was trying to get the husband out of the bed and wanted the wife for himself. Now that's a cat!!!

I'll be doing some 2 and 3 day trips more and more to places like Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin. I used to just leave Squeaky to watch herself and she's always been fine. But I just thought that a companion for her would be something she would like. And I want a "Joe". I even went to the ASPCA today but they said they will not let cats that young be adopted.

Anyone know where I can get a Joe and anyone have any experience or hints for getting a second cat when you have an 8 year old female at home?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads