• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Strap suggestions for my new Stowa MO?

Balthazar

Reaction score
Just got my first decent watch in the mail (Stowa Marine Original). I'd like to dress it up a bit with a brown alligator strap. Unfortunately Stowa won't ship exotic leather straps to the US so I'm looking for suggestions of something I can order online here. Needs to be 22" and I'd strongly prefer that the stitching not be contrasting. I'm probably willing to pay around $200 which I believe puts me well below the range of forum favorites abp and April in Paris.

Any suggestions?

Balthazar

Reaction score
Thanks NorCal. I really like that one. Unfortunately they don't have dark brown in 22mm. Strange since they have black and caramel brown in that size. I called to verify and no dice.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%