• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stel's has a new website

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stagger Lee
It was by Yigak Azrouel. It was one of the best leather jackets I've ever seen! Seriously!

I'm so glad he got back into menswear. I remember that in 2001 or so, he made a brief foray into menswear (there were some cool coated western style shirts - same FW season Tom Ford did a really cool black denim sportsjacket for Gucci), and then... nothing for a while. He really does a good job with layered, very American, but not nostalgic, looks. Wish more people were into his stuff and less into straight up heritage brands, tbh.

Stagger Lee

Reaction score
I completely agree! It's unfortunate, but we ended up not doing well with the line for the past two seasons. So, we won't be carrying it going forward. But I really believe in his and designs. I think he's got just enough of a fashion edge and still remains wearable without looking like a costume. I wish more people agreed.

Stagger Lee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oxnard
When are you guys expecting your s/s10 shipment from Robert Geller? Just bought a couple of shirts from you guys a few weeks ago, as I said I cannot wait to see your buys for the next few seasons since you get 52s.

No word yet on Robert Geller. Are you on our mailing list? I can email you if you want. But I will aso post it here. I expect the first shipment to come within the next two to four weeks.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
It was by Yigak Azrouel. It was one of the best leather jackets I've ever seen! Seriously!

Damn. Yea, that's nice. I remember seeing some Yigak Azrouel stuff last time i was in the store back in september or something but hadn't heard much about them. I remember liking the pieces you had though. Very nice stuff

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a link to the Craig Robinson site. He'd done suits for the band Interpol, if that gives you any idea as to his look.
Go to the gallery section. There are three galleries with five or six pictures each.
http://www.craigrobinsonnyc.com/

looks awesome.

Stagger Lee

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that Stel's is currently updating their site with new Spring items. Gitman Vintage, Steven Alan, V:Room and The Hill-Side will be in the next day or so. We will continue to add new items as the arrive. Wings & Horns, Nom De Guerre and Craig Robinson will be up in the next couple of weeks.

Oh, and we're reshooting the shoes!!!

Stagger Lee

Reaction score
Hi again, everybody.

I just wanted to let you all know that as per your suggestions, we updated the pictures of our shoes on our site. I think they look a lot better now. We appreciate your constructive criticism as our website, as well as our store, is a growing changing process. So, thanks for your feedback . Please check out the new shoe page and let us know what you think.

Men's Shoes:
http://shopstels.com/shop/mens/by-category/shoes.html

Women's Shoes:
http://shopstels.com/shop/womens/by-...0edadc4b8d1396

mmm

Reaction score
Its much better than before but some of the shoes dont have profile shots. Having a profile shot, a shot of the sole and an overhead shot I think should be the minimum for footwear.

oi8api

Reaction score
Damn, the Geller looks look like Urban Outfitters! Not feeling any of it. And the goofy pose for the jeans, awful. Maybe if just neck up was shown, might not be so bad.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads