• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Star Trek : Go Watch It

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro
I agree. I still wonder what the **** george was smoking when he made episodes 1-3.

******* lucas should've passed the ball with ep. 1 to 3. he ruined it himself.

flashkobalt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Going to see it with my dad.

Lolol father son bonding over star trek. To make it worse, my grandfather is an accountant who loves gory action movies.

I come from a long line of nerd.

Me too....makes me really miss my dad.....enjoy it mate

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
I'm there- IMAX.

Loved that show in the 60s.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Not a big Star Trek fan. Will see this however.

that's gonna seriously help this movie be huge. My friends who arent Star Trek fans are jonesing to see this. I dont think Abrams has ever dropped the ball on a project and he's not gonna start here

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
To be honest I've just been waiting to go see ANY movie that will entertain and isn't likely to suck, and this seems like the best candidate in quite a while judging by tomatometer... the fact that it's actually good is what will garner broad appeal. But that could be said of any movie from any franchise.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by minus
Okay, so I have the opportunity to see if early Friday, at a "special showing" put on by Cisco. Here's the catch; I have to sit through an hour (possibly more) presentation on Cisco products with my staff and the IT department.

Will you have to sit through his "Thong Song" video?

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by limping_decorum
he needed the money.

You're kidding, right?

Film Noir Buff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the point of this is to capture the essence of the original show, then they really need to do a TV series after this. Otherwise, a movie every two years is hardly going to keep the chemistry together as a legacy.

The original series s fun bc its kinda corny and technicolor. I hardly watch anything else star trek and the new shows all bite. I dont like whoopi goldberg, I did like counselor Troy

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff
The original series s fun bc its kinda corny and technicolor.y

I watched a rerun of the original series recently. Basically, it struck me like zany, self-aware camp.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
that's gonna seriously help this movie be huge. My friends who arent Star Trek fans are jonesing to see this. I dont think Abrams has ever dropped the ball on a project and he's not gonna start here

(ahem) Cloverfield (ahem)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads