• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Souless forum ?

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
I feel the, need to tell to, you, VC that I smell, what it is you, are stepping, in.

What is the best way to, clean the soul of a, Vibram?

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wipe it on the door, matt, at the entrance to the fora, but don't step into CE, less you want it ,soiled again.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Homme
Wipe it on the door, matt, at the entrance to the fora, but don't step into CE, less you want it ,soiled again.

Which Matt are, you seeking ?

Larry Lean

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
Which Matt are, you seeking ?

The only one we should seek is the mat of obsequity. For truely Vishnu Hortensia Krishna accepts all humble submission.

prayermat.jpg

spidercan

Reaction score
This reminds me of the the translated english on the back covers of pirated dvd's you get in China.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Vaclav, were I, to visit, Astoria someday, would you show me the best, places for kebab and, maybe a secret (beer) garden?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bafield
You lost me after "I".

you lost, me, after the " "

Darnmor

Reaction score
I feel that any member who, was here for sometime can, relate that the forum now, lacks the soul of 2006 or before, Horace was banned. Perhaps this thread will, be renagated to, Dumb Threads but I feel that it, is most significant, here. If not admitted in, the open I suspect such member as, Manton would agree inside their self that the forum had true soul when , a great schism was clenched in, debate rather than now, when people speak freely of, clenched buttocks, upon bollocks.In 2006 I felt, the anticipation of what, I would read in SF, with a quickened pulse as I opened, the page but now it is more just, to fluff my ego or, to sweep away the evening, sitting in underwear while, posing as a mystic in a sea of, fleeting indulgence. Truth is I, am a slobbery most days wearing, 501s and a, tye dyed t-shirt despite, a spite for the, hacky sack. Today I purchased a, Grateful 25th anniversary shirt, for, 1.50 as screened blow. In the end, my point in being perhaps it, would been better to gone out a legend as Horace than, to relinquish without an importance here, such as hose who have gone on, to pose in a daily wearing thread and, to tread upon their own, mythology pushing, 20,000 posts. Are you stitching up what, I am putting down ?

If you pause at ever comma, as comma's are intended, it gives the impression of reading with asthma.

Very clever to tug on peoples heart strings like that.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Vaclav, were I, to visit, Astoria someday, would you show me the best, places for kebab and, maybe a secret (beer) garden?

For 1 bacon donut I will, show you all that, Astoria has to, offer .

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Larry Lean
The only one we should seek is the mat of obsequity. For truely Vishnu Hortensia Krishna accepts all humble submission.

We wait his return with, braided, tassels .

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel that any member who, was here for sometime can, relate that the forum now, lacks the soul of 2006 or before, Horace was banned.

But now there's the SOLE.

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads