1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

[SOLD] 10E Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boot on Modified Last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by wklq76a, Sep 6, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wklq76a

wklq76a Senior Member

For your consideration, I offer up a pair of Alden Captoe Boots in Rare Cigar Shell Cordovan. Size 10E. Modified Last.

The boots have been worn, and have their share of scuffs, but there are no tears in the shell. Flush metal toe taps and sole covers have been professionally installed. As you can see in the photos, there is still plenty of tread on the rubber.

Please know your size on the Modified last. Generally, most will take a half size down from their Brannock size. I measure 10.5D and these fit me well. Additionally, please look closely at the photos and request more, if desired. I'm happy to take additional shots.

I will include the original Alden flannel shoe bags, but trees and box are not included. Offered here for $599 SOLD. International buyers please ask for a shipping quote.

Paypal Only. Sales are final.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.