• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Futbol • Calcio 2011/2012

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
wow nasri and tevez ... a point behind utd now ?

useless arsenal getting all the beneficial calls we'll never get rid of wenger if we keep winning into mediocrity :fu:

real struggling to score so far ref must be waiting for his envelope of cash :tinfoil:

liverpool should be relegated after conceding a 2 goal lead letting QPR score 3 in 13 minutes good grief

Last edited:

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow, impressive...could be watershed moment for City...roll on to win out the season after that comeback, but we've been making a habit of it lately, lets hope this gets us past it.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
2 reds and coach sent off Jose is going to stab a ref after the game ... even ramos got post-match yellow what a meltdown this ended up being after rocket shot from senna to cancel cristino goal :slayer:

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wow, impressive...could be watershed moment for City...roll on to win out the season after that comeback, but we've been making a habit of it lately, lets hope this gets us past it.

NYR, They were always going to win this game. It is the game against Arsenal that matters for them. Chelsea is not a top four team right now.

Edit: but I would not have minded the help from the blues today - just knew it wouldn't happen.

Last edited:

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

think WHAT's going to happen.

RM losing their points lead and Barca pipping them to the title (I thought that was implied...).

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
I'll assume a barcelona victory at the camp nou and so 3 point difference which is not insurmountable. really down to madrid to lose it, though.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh. I want to take a nail gun to each and every one of my digits. Really? Against Villareal THIS year?

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

RM losing their points lead and Barca pipping them to the title (I thought that was implied...).

That's what I figured...do i THINK they'll do it? Sure...I have to. Will they? That's really up to the two teams....but 6 points (with one more head to head) sounds a LOT better than 10.

Like Shah said...I think game at the Camp Nou will go in Barca's favor. (that's right...the NOT best coach in the world will beat the best coach in the world for the umpteenth time :rolleyes:)

All that leaves is 3 points for them to slip up the rest of the way. It's anyone's season at this point.

Last edited:

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ugh. I want to take a nail gun to each and every one of my digits. Really? Against Villareal THIS year?

It's funny, that was the match I watched at the Bernabeu last year...RM vs. Villareal. They were played off the pitch that night. Villareal might be having a down year, but funny things happen at El Madrigal.

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
el tigre falcao with a double to give atletico a win over bilbao, man city, arsenal winning :inlove:

now if my beloved inter would win some games :fu:

**** chelsea, and manScum united.

I hope madrid win the title, and this game was unbelievable. that ref needs to be sniped. like yesterday.

Last edited:

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

el tigre falcao with a double to give atletico a win over bilbao, man city, arsenal winning :inlove:
now if my beloved inter would win some games :fu:
**** chelsea, and manScum united.
I hope madrid win the title, and this game was unbelievable. that ref needs to be sniped. like yesterday.

You do realize you are writing on a clothing board?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads