• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So are you all pancake thin?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I am actually shaped like a pancake. I'm only about three inches thick, but I'm about six foot wide and six foot tall.

I have trouble finding clothes that fit me.

1212545515379ni1.jpg

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Why could the obese troll not be correct?

It lends credibility, but I don't think multiple pictures in multiple poses adds any extra. Nor is credibility really needed that much...

First, lefty shows he is a moron, then you admit you ingest substances which are not natural and now you implicitly admit you are an obese troll. Oh my, the month gets better and better. Whats next? Cluelessmaster admits he worships the feet of Ronnie, Jay and Vic but he was rejected because he aint good enough to launder their jockstraps?

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beasty
First, lefty shows he is a moron, then you admit you ingest substances which are not natural and now you implicitly admit you are an obese troll. Oh my, the month gets better and better. Whats next? Cluelessmaster admits he worships the feet of Ronnie, Jay and Vic but he was rejected because he aint good enough to launder their jockstraps?

I can't believe you're not banned yet. At least be funnier if you want to troll around.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
I can't believe you're not banned yet. At least be funnier if you want to troll around.

The gall of some people here!

I would be banned only after you are! For busy giving your monosyllabic crap advice which no one finds witty much less useful. As for being funny, I am not trolling so I need not be funny. enuff said! For shame!

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
Because that means he actually sort of knows what he's talking about, and he's not some obese troll who likes to feel self-important by dishing out fitness advice.

Me obese? Well, my BMI exceeds the recommended range but my waist paradoxically is below the average waist for my height. And no one who sees me would say I am obese. My stomach is almost flat too.

Me troll? If a troll goes around giving helpful pertinent advice, then I suppose I am one!

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i eat almost no carbs and the second pic is first thing in the morning with no calories in me. i get very flat from carb depletion but i really don't want to get any bigger at this point, just tighter.

how about a pic? it just seems a bit strange to have all this advice without any of us having any idea what you look like.

Hey, I am sure you know high protein for 3 days and carb up 1 day so your muscles wont look flat. As for pic, honestly, I have not taken a pic of myself despite being into this for years and years and I most certainly wont start by doing it for you.

If you choose not to believe me, hey, it aint no water off my back! But seriously, my advice here speaks volumes and needs no corroboration.

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I'd become a coke addict to get a 24 inch waist.

"horse" will get you there faster ...
devil.gif

Me, I am round-like -- 6'2" and 220.
blush.gif

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I am actually shaped like a pancake. I'm only about three inches thick, but I'm about six foot wide and six foot tall.

I have trouble finding clothes that fit me.

1212545515379ni1.jpg

Yeah but do you have a pancock?

totally epic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I am the smallest here
frown.gif

5'1, 110 pounds, around 30" chest, 28" waist

It's weird though, I eat as much as possible and make sure I keep preservative **** to a minimum. I don't work out at all either, so I should be bigger (fatter) than I am. Meh.

I will be going to a gym, when I can afford it, right now I can't even afford a good diet so I don't want to stress my body out.

You're fat. I weigh the same as you, and 5" taller.

LookSharp

Reaction score
Just over 130lbs and just short of 5" 11. Got too skinny after cycling a lot. It's a pain as I'd always been slim but still a 36" chest. Now that size is often a little big on me for a close fitted look and I'm more like a large 34".

Trouble is, only the brands with a very young audience tend to go to 34"/XS unless you're talking full-on bespoke. I'm 30.

I now feel slightly like the poor old ***** or shortie unable to find stuff to fit.

Spirit of 69

Reaction score
^while i think your measurements are quite normal, you m,ay find some detractors here. whatever you do, don't join sufu.

Yea cheers, I know, there seem to be some real undernourished beanpoles hanging around these parts, must be the Calissa Flockhart fanclub or something.
smile.gif
Either that or they're all devout clothes horses.
laugh.gif
BTW mate, what's SUFU?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
superfuture.com. the members here make the people here look downright obese.

Spirit of 69

Reaction score
superfuture.com. the members here make the people here look downright obese.

Cheers! Until I joined this forum I had no idea that men were also victims of the fashion industry and associated self-inflicted eating disorders in order to fit into "mens" fashion items made in women's sizes!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads