1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SNS Herning- fits?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dixonmanor, Sep 10, 2009.

1. applky

applky Senior member

2. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

dropped off the stark at the dry cleaners today. first time sinze my 2011 purchase from inventory :embar:

cant wait to see how it feels without the layer of shit

edit - oh and bring back the old stark! or atleast begin offering them in much bigger sizes. I found that i need a xxxl in the new fit to replicate my old fit xl

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  3. jet

jet Senior member

man sizing on everything has gotten fucked, so tired of tight little man fitting clothes I think they're just trying to save money on materials

4 people like this.
  4. ihrm

ihrm Well-Known Member

Looking at buying a torso sweater but I'm unsure of sizing. END lists a medium as an 18" chest? Do their sweaters fit that tight?

5. th3buhbuh

th3buhbuh Senior member

Picked up the Blue Gene colorway Stark from East Dane's sale last week (sale + free returns). I'm quite surprised that a Large was pretty much perfect. I opt for Medium in most US marketed things and Large in some Irish sweaters and after all I've ever read on this thread, I was expecting to have to go XL at the least. Turns out L is solid, if slightly fitted (in a good way). Length is solid - sleeves are perfect for my monkey arms and torso length...maybe a bit long, but not problematically so. Regardless, I'm quite happy and wish I had bit the bullet sooner.

1 person likes this.
  6. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

try out the amalgam and ion. both fit like old stark sizes even bigger in ion's case. but i agree with your frustration specifically with regards to the stark. just means more love for pieces already in wardrobe

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  7. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

congrats! what does the color look like in real life relative to online pics?

8. th3buhbuh

th3buhbuh Senior member

I'd say it's closer to a lighter blue/teal with flecks/strands of olive (makes me think of something between faded indigo and a bluish-sea green if that makes any sense). Odd sounding, I know. Definitely not as solidly gray-blue as the EastDane pics and a bit lighter than on my computer screen at least.

9. oldhosco

oldhosco New Member

I ordered a black melange stark from the Sns website during the Black Friday sale. I debated between medium and large, but went with medium in the end. I'm 5"10, 160 lbs... Hoping it works out!

10. joxr

joxr Well-Known Member

You should be good .. I'm 5'10 173 and was planning on a medium

11. twistedspoon

twistedspoon Member

what's your height/weight/body type?

12. th3buhbuh

th3buhbuh Senior member

5'10", 185lbs. Longer arms (I generally wear 40L suit jackets). 37" by my stomach but 35.5" where I actually wear pants... The bottom ribbing of the stark hits further down where I'm less wide and the looser area hits around my stomach and even though it is fitted-ish, it doens't drape funny even though I'm not a tall, thin Scandiwegian.

13. Stillmaticbeat

Stillmaticbeat Senior member

any of their sweaters lined?

14. nealp9084

nealp9084 Member

I just bought a small Stark crew neck from the End black friday sale. It actually fits bigger than a medium sweater from JCrew. Not sure whether I want to keep it or go down to XS.

15. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Senior member

Hey all,

Looking for old fit Medium starks if anyone is selling one!

16. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Has anybody seen the grey gradient crew in XXL? I can find XXL in black so I'm assuming they produced XXL I'm grey too but I can't find it in stock anywhere.

17. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

^ Xxl?!! You petite fuck, i need atleast an xxxl stark just to wear a long sleeve shirt underneath

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  18. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Seriously? Then shit, I'm just assuming XXL since the XL fit so small, but End says the XXL fishermans are like 21" p2p so yeah.... I guess 5XL is the right call.

19. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

The xl new fit stark fit tight everywhere and was short. Then i tried the xxl new fit stark fit, similar to old fit xl but still was a little tight across chest and especially in the sleeves. If the long sleeve shirt sleeve shirt i was wearing wasnt buttoned down the sleeve would roll up my arm when putting on the xxl stark.

20. jet

jet Senior member

yo fuck sns seriously they don fucked up