• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my experiences Carminas are definitely great shoes but I can tell a reasonable difference between them and Gaziano and Girlings. I have 3 or 4 pairs of Carminas so I can compare them. I'd have to say currently they are the best value in higher end mens shoes. Definitely not a $600 difference but I'll still be ordering predominately G&G and EGs.

I'd consider a leather U-Cap boot for sure from Carmina as well as a few other models. Just waiting for the GMTOs or pre-orders to be announced.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

its not a fight with you tifosi. i love my eg and carmina alike. i think maybe need to get banned from this site. could we vote me off the island? i find my tone is increasingly skeptical and negative. like a job ive outgrown, i feel like i need to move on. but i dont know what else id do with myself while taking a ****

We're bringing in a new brand late April, maybe you can browse those while...yeah.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@ JS
@ Tifosi

i love the shoes. i dislike the mindless and increasingly misinformed or uneducated opinions of the internet: broad sweeping statements, poor brand comparisons and value judgments. Sf surely isnt immune to this. gah. i know ive done the same, with 18,000+ posts ive probably done it more than most. but still you cant help but bang your head against the wall

Last edited:

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its not a fight with you tifosi. i love my eg and carmina alike. i think maybe need to get banned from this site. could we vote me off the island? i find my tone is increasingly skeptical and negative. like a job ive outgrown, i feel like i need to move on. but i dont know what else id do with myself while taking a ****

You are definitely grumpy.
I'd be grumpy too if I were him. Look how many posts he has. That is a lot of time on the toilet bowl.

filangler

Reaction score
We're bringing in a new brand late April, maybe you can browse those while...yeah.
Come on now @Leaves don't keep us hanging here. Spill the beans.... Saint Crispin's?
biggrin.gif

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

All i can think about when i read comments like that is "Hmm, what would DW say?" I feel you though, you know you have been on SF too long when you can see the quibbles coming... :hide:

Lol you act like your innocent but I've seen you preemptively call out fight all the time in different threads. You make things worse when you do that lol. In real life you'd be the one chanting fight and cheering when it happens.

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know I'm going to regret holding out on buying shoes... everyone seems to be on an EG & G&G splurge!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads