• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Usonian

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, is the Löf & Tung collection shoes entirely made in Spain or do they pull a Meermin and assemble the components somewhere else like China or Eastern Europe?

I’ll let @Leaves answer this but I believe it’s all in Spain?

Either way, my pair of L&T is on par with or exceeding the quality of Carmina, for what it’s worth... and a completely different shoe than the several meermins I have, and won’t be buying any more of. So I wouldn’t be too concerned with regard to quality here.

pantrikki

Reaction score
I just received my Lof & Tung Riveras in fox suede... the quality is outstanding. The Price/Quality ratio is fantastic.

If it helps any "amateur" buyer like me (not like the pros of this forum, hehe), I'm a true US 9.5 and I bought them in UK 8... they fit like a glove.

riveras.jpg

SchachMundialECapital

Reaction score
I just received my Lof & Tung Riveras in fox suede... the quality is outstanding. The Price/Quality ratio is fantastic.

If it helps any "amateur" buyer like me (not like the pros of this forum, hehe), I'm a true US 9.5 and I bought them in UK 8... they fit like a glove.

riveras.jpg

You are actually going no socks in those beauties?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, is the Löf & Tung collection shoes entirely made in Spain or do they pull a Meermin and assemble the components somewhere else like China or Eastern Europe?

They are 100% made in Spain, from start to finish.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
As a feedback, I bought this Lof and Tung loafer a couple weeks ago, worn for about 4 times, but the insole is dropping already. This is not uncommon nowadays, a lot of my Santoni or other shoes have the same issue, but I think this can be improved easily?
It does require some break in, but I feel much more comfortable now.

To add, my box comes undamaged, I guess this is more like a hit or miss lol.

View attachment 1166576

Thanks, I'll look into it. Honestly I'm not surprised as I've seen this happen in all the brands we have carried over the years. It's a case of the worker applying too little or misplacing the adhesive. It's easily fixed by a local cobbler or DIY at home if you have the adhesive for it.

L&T boat shoes are really tempting, though the suede might be too nice for my usage, Would be extremely interested if they were made in more of a beater material like canvas

Yeah, I was thinking Polo Suede.

How long, approximately?

5-6 months. Could also be 3-4. It's unpredictable.

Is there a reason why the Marino costs €100 less than other L&T models?

It arrives in september, which is after the season in Sweden. Is there any Marinos in production already that will drop before the summer starts over here?

No, sorry, nothing in the pipeline.

riveras.jpg
Nice, glad you like them.

Truth be told, he has good feet for going sockless...

I'm not a fan of sockless feet, but I have to agree. At least they are hairless and not ghastly pale. :)

stro

Reaction score
just placed my first order and i am unreasonably excited about it.

are there are any plans to restock the L&T aubergine bingham? if so, i look forward to being unreasonably excited for my second order as well. if not, i look forward to gleefully accumulating suede for the foreseeable future. :bigstar:

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do the 946 and 062 lasts compare? Also, how much should laces as opposed to no laces factor into the assessment?
In this case, it would be oxfords on the 062 and loafs/monks on the 946.

Meyboom

Reaction score
How do the 946 and 062 lasts compare? Also, how much should laces as opposed to no laces factor into the assessment?
In this case, it would be oxfords on the 062 and loafs/monks on the 946.
In my experience they fit very similar. Both have high instep but slightly higher on the 062. So I guess it's a good idea to go for the 946 for no laces shoes.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
just placed my first order and i am unreasonably excited about it.

are there are any plans to restock the L&T aubergine bingham? if so, i look forward to being unreasonably excited for my second order as well. if not, i look forward to gleefully accumulating suede for the foreseeable future. :bigstar:

Hello, glad to hear it. I have not been 100% satisfied with the burgundy/oxblood shade in normal leathers. So it won't be restocked, but I'm working on a couple of crust calf options that I think will be much more to everyone's liking.

Zeke90

Reaction score
Just ordered the barbaro in brown utah calf. Im new to this kind of leather, can one use regular saphir pommedier cremes and waxes for this? renovateur creme?

chatelet

Reaction score
@Leaves Any plans for wider fittings in the near term? Just received a pair of Lof & Tung (S last) and love the look but too narrow for me. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads