• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jrb666

Reaction score
They're having an overhaul and increase of our goods and services tax in Australia, with one of the main goals to protect Australian vendors. I have a major problem with this due to the fact that I simply can't get the products I am purchasing overseas here.

Ditto.

Australia's a shoe desert.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What time do GMTO close? Midnight of the stated day? I'm pretty close to biting on the Carmina split toe in an 8.5 UK but I need a little more time to think about it and can't right now with an exam tomorrow morning. Hoping I don't miss the deadline!

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
  • @Jmm722 you can change the size but I believe it will cost an additional surcharge of 30%. This may only apply to a width change though but not sure.
That 30% surcharge would be for width change. But please note that all Carmina lasts are not available in more than one last. Forest, Rain and Detroit are the only three available.

What time do GMTO close? Midnight of the stated day? I'm pretty close to biting on the Carmina split toe in an 8.5 UK but I need a little more time to think about it and can't right now with an exam tomorrow morning. Hoping I don't miss the deadline!
Most GMTO's and pre-orders closes around early morning the day after the date stated on the product. This is something we have because of the different time zones our customers live in.

Jacke

Reaction score
Is the surcharge for the creation of a bespoke last from Enzo Bonafé the same as in the "ENG_Boanfe_Pricelist2015" pdf (2900kr)? Or is it changed?
Is it only one fitting or how does it work?

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hat's off to the folks at Skoak. @gabriel is extremely responsive, extremely fair, and very customer service oriented. Its a great pleasure to do business with people of your caliber.

Cheers,

Dan

rbhan12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves you've got the pictures mixed up for the EG card holders on your website! I was wondering why that dark oak looked so black, and that black so dark oak
smile.gif

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What to thank Patrik, Gabriel and Alexander for my Doak/Walnut CC Galways. The shade is perfect ;)

Last edited:

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am happy for those of you who have received your Galways, I feel bad about customs.
I was looking at Skoakotiebolaget upcoming arrivals and I noticed something very disturbing; several of planned Edward Green arrivals have been cancelled while others have been delayed until further notice.
I am hoping I will receive my pair of Rosewood Country Calf Alderleys but have a reason for anxiety now.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads