• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vmss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The wing itself is a stitching, it's not a piece of leather overlapping another like on a traditional wingtip.

I have always wondered that if the wing or cap toe were an overlap leather piece stitched or like mentions just now.

What about the carmina wingtip you have in your site are these stitched together or overlapped?

Shoesnwine

Reaction score
Thanks for the StC:s skoak!

Really looking forward to picking them up tomorrow!

Also, been lurking for some time but really had to share these beauties with croc heel, toe and facing.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All sizes available are listed online. But you can Always MTO a pair - there's no MTO surcharge for StC.

MTOs are at the new, higher price, correct?

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fellas, you knew it would come sooner or later, and it is now more or less finalised that the new non-EU price for Saint Crispin's will be around $1475 (including customs and handling fees) for base styles, including hollowed shoe trees. New prices will kick in end of September. If you ever wanted a pair of StC...

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks, Dale, but I thought I read somewhere that MTOs would get the hike sooner than Skoak stock. I may be wrong, though.

Last edited:

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
  • Saint Crispin’s – There is a new price policy regarding non-EU orders. We have been allowed a grace period until August 31 for MTOs and our ready-to-wear stock will not change prices until the new US and International store fronts are ready in September. For non-EU orders prices will start at about €1235 / $1400 USD for base styles including hollowed shoe trees.

In short - anyone that wants to take advantage of the old pricing in SEK should do so before the end of August.

But yeah, looks like mto is at new pricing now.

fairlynerdy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Also, been lurking for some time but really had to share these beauties with croc heel, toe and facing.

That's a hell of a first post.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That is some excellent color matching. Is this an off the shelf color or did St.C do some customization on the color?

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the StC:s skoak! Really looking forward to picking them up tomorrow! Also, been lurking for some time but really had to share these beauties with croc heel, toe and facing.
Wow!!!!

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ those are significantly lighter than mine.  Mine are almost reddish brown. I'll need to wear mine more.

I think I captured the shade of mine fairly well, but the shade of the picture often has a lot to due with the light used at that time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads