• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Swede66

Reaction score

Guys, wanted to share a very nice video with you today. A fellow SF member wanted us to send these Edward Green Westminster in Maple Calf to Dandy Shoecare and this was the result:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

They are sick!

Jamesgatz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch, guys.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, wanted to share a very nice video with you today. A fellow SF member wanted us to send these Edward Green Westminster in Maple Calf to Dandy Shoecare and this was the result:

Very, very nice! Both the video and the shoes.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That guy is a genious. Love them.

Saw on his tumblr page they were for a Canadian customer Mr R P. I wonder who :)
I'll be waiting on some action pics.

You cracked the code!
lol8[1].gif
I should have the shoes by mid-week. I'm very excited to see how they look in person. After that cool sole treatment (I had no idea he was going to do that) it will be hard to take the first scuffing step. But I will anyway.
biggrin.gif

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's cool.

I think the shoes look a lot better.

Good choice Roger.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@Leaves Do you have any idea of a time frame for a re-stock of these? Thanks.

We have no plans to restock this version. We are stocking a new version the coming fall: Galway Veldtschoen with shearling lining on the 64 last in Rosewood Country Calf, Ridgeway sole. We will take pre-orders for this model soon.

How does the 82 last  compare to the 606 in terms of width and length?

606 fits close to the 202. The 82 is slightly longer but more narrow.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Galway Veldtschoen pre-order in Rosewood Country Calf, shearling lined.

We are now taking pre-orders so that clients can book their pair in advance for this special make up. All sizes and widths can be ordered. Delivery is September 2014.
Our version will be made up in the so-called veldtschoen construction and it will be shearling lined. We will use the 64 last and the default width is E (normal width). If you require a different width, please e-mail us and we will arrange for this. We will use a Ridgeway sole for these country boots. The shearling lining is in the vamp and the edges of the shaft only (not the whole shaft).

The deposit is 25% of the full price. The remaining 75% will be billed through PayPal before delivery. Delivery is planned for September 2014. The full price is 8900 SEK (7120 SEK ex VAT for clients outside the EU).

Pre-order now:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/colle...r-galway-veldtschoen-in-rosewood-country-calf

Or e-mail us for more info: [email protected]

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads