• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Our Burgundy Beauty is on the slightly elongated and soft chiseled 2102b last. It's quite roomy in the instep but features a sleek vamp and a low toe box.

We are expecting a restock of the button boot within the next few weeks, but the largest size we'll stock this time around is UK10.5. Larger sizes are available as MTO, which also gives you the possibility to go for colors and modifications of your choice.

Will they be on 363 last?

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am never home when USPS drops by, so i have to wait till tomorrow to pick up my Skoak package. The agony... :fu:

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I always hate delays.

But at least my package finally made it to New York. Inbound Customs, and I hope to have them by the end of the week, or the beginning of next week.

Last edited:

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My parcel from Skoaktiebolaget cleared customs in 1 min apparently. A parcel from another EU sender has been "inbound to customs" with no time or date attached for 5 days :(

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My parcel from Skoaktiebolaget cleared customs in 1 min apparently. A parcel from another EU sender has been "inbound to customs" with no time or date attached for 5 days :(

Now that I look at it again so did mine. Cleared customs in one minute. Kind of odd, but I'm not complaining.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Now that I look at it again so did mine. Cleared customs in one minute. Kind of odd, but I'm not complaining.

It is not odd, some retailers are better than others at fulfilling the customs paperwork.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The zugs told the customs official "these are not the boots you are looking for."

@tifosi - ignore that

Last edited:

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The zugs told the customs official "these are not the boots you are looking for."

@tifosi - ignore that
My Zugglets are coming home!!!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

aldenwear

Reaction score
Edward Green Nevis GMTO is taking off! This is the pre-order link for the version in Mahogany. We're still hoping to get the Rosewodd and Almond into production too.

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/50-gmto-deposit-eg-nevis-in-mahogany-cc

• Model: Edward Green Nevis
  • Color: Mahogany Country Calf, Forest Green lining
  • Last: 606 last - E fitting (for other widths, please make a note for your order)
  • Sole: Dainite with Storm Welt
  • Price ex VAT, outside the EU: 8160 SEK
  • Price incl. VAT, within EU: 10200 SEK
  • EG trees: 720 SEK / 900 inc. VAT
  • Deposit: 50% GMTO deposit, 50% before delivery

I changed the lining to Forest Green, I hope this ok with everyone. This will be a much more subtle make up, some people expressed a concern about the bright green lining.
I would like to participate in the group-made-to-order for the Nevis in almond country calf.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Will they be on 363 last?

Yes, 363.

I would like to participate in the group-made-to-order for the Nevis in almond country calf.

As soon as I'm back at work on Monday I'll start organizing the GMTO for Almond and Rosewood CC. Going to Düsseldorf for a stag night this weekend, hope I make through it, I heard they party HARD in Düsseldorf.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads