• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Size 7 shoes

EnglishGent

Reaction score
I'm stuck with size 7 feet and am looking for a nice pair without spending too much, if I can spend less than $200 I'll be happy. GVH has Drydens in my size but other than that I seem to be having trouble finding anything else. I live in Iowa so the selection is extremely limited and travel to somewhere bigger is not an option due to business commitments, so online is my only option.

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EnglishGent
I'm stuck with size 7 feet and am looking for a nice pair without spending too much, if I can spend less than $200 I'll be happy. GVH has Drydens in my size but other than that I seem to be having trouble finding anything else. I live in Iowa so the selection is extremely limited and travel to somewhere bigger is not an option due to business commitments, so online is my only option.

$200 is pretty low for unused high-end shoes that are favored on SF, save for Allen Edmonds.

However, being size 7 really isn't that bad. Being small footed myself I can tell you that there is much less competition on SF and in general for your size. I would check eBay. Smaller sizes tend to stick around longer and sell for cheaper.

EnglishGent

Reaction score
Thanks Stockwell. I figured I'd have to go above $200 if I want anything other than AE, but with child number three on the way the less I spend the better. Any suggestions in the $200 to $500 range?

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You might want to check Herringshoes.co.uk in their sales and seconds section.

Lots of affordable priced Loakes and Churchs there (if you're ok with that)

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can get C&J from plal.com for roughly $350 brand new, great deal. Keep abreast of GVH for shoes in your size from RL. Great deals there, as they are made by C&J. Keep on top of sierratradingpost.com also.

Still, you'll find some good deals on eBay as well.

Michael1981

Reaction score
As a fellow size 7 that regularly looks on ebay and other etailers..let me just say you are out of luck for decent shoes in size 7.

Not many size 7s so you dont see alot of deals like you see for other sizes. Btw, I've got a pair of pradas in 7 in the FS section.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try Bennie's in Atlanta...they might have some nice Grenson Masterpiece and Johnston and Murphy Handmade in your size at around $100-$200.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ebay.
Just this week:
BNinBox John Lobb UKsize 6.5 Chelsea boots went $270 shipped
BNin Box John Lobb UKsize 6.5 Buckle boots went $305 shipped
BN UKsize 6.5 Country shoes scotch grain with dbl welting by John Lobb Paris went $238 shipped

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the Colton.
elt75.jpg

(Photo credit: diorshoe)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads