• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Landau

Reaction score
Considering getting this makeup in unglazed Natty Shell:

1-1200x857[1].jpg

Anyone have any objections?

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which color, and does anyone have experience with sizing? Sabah shoes.

Fort_Worth_Brown_1_1000x_01693eca-5911-479c-b623-03856ad2b835_grande.jpg

CamelProfile_grande.jpg

011_0001_hires_grande.jpg

my sabahs have been my lazy around-the-house shoes for a few years now, at least in warm months. I'm a narrow us 9 (9 in vans, 9 in Nike sock darts, 8.5C alden barrie) and I went with 41, which has proved to be the right size. i did worry they were too short at first but they stretched out. in terms of your choices, i'd say 2, 1, 3.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm a man who loves his brown leathers. That said, I would always opt for black or navy over brown in 5-zip.

Yea, I agree. I ended up buying the five-zip anyway and it arrived a few days ago. I really like it, but not 100% sure I'm going to keep it.

On the upside, it's thin and lightly lined. Might maker it easier to wear in the summer than my other leather jackets.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you scrolled to the bottom of the page though? These dollar bill graphics look ridiculous.

If it is legitimate it would be a nice deal on some suede bucks though. Or are there any reasons to choose the Sanders ones instead if the are both produced by Sanders anyway?

Would appreciate second opinions on the site though.

I normally check scam adviser to see if a website is legit. It says that one is. I/it could be wrong though

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
609542_beige_1.jpg

Paul Smith (over half off), have nothing but disinterest for the brand, but not seeing loads of good options for sidezips at the moment

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads