• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF: two 7 fold ties ($35 each), Drakes ($35), Incotex ($45) and 5 yards of linen fabr

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Guy, would like to move all this stuff out this weekend. Two like new 7 fold (double four fold) ties, both blue, both woven, both have no name tags, each $35 shipped in the US. I think I wore one once and not sure that I wore the other. New Drakes (no tags but unworn) tie is down to $35 shipped to US for a 50oz. royal twill!! NEW Incotex from previous post are down to $45 each shipped in the US, if you take both 32's (khaki and sky blue measure 32 at the waist although the EU sizes are 46 for the Khaki and 48 for the sky blue. Red is a 50 EU, 34 waist) I'll do them for $80 and if you are one of my previous Incotex (or anything for that matter) buyers, take them for $35 each. Linen sportcoat fabric is about 5 yds or so. I'll do $35 shipped anywhere in the world. No returns on this stuff though unless it arrives in a state other than what I descripe.
KIF_2236.jpg

KIF_2233.jpg

KIF_2234.jpg

KIF_2237.jpg

KIF_2225.jpg

KIF_2222.jpg

KIF_2223.jpg

KIF_2226.jpg

KIF_2228.jpg

KIF_2230.jpg

KIF_2229.jpg

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll take the Drakes tie.

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ed, which are which of the ties? Is the lighter blue one the Drakes that EL72 has claimed? And what make are these mysterious double 4-fold ties (which I'm assuming are the darker blue ones)?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roger
Ed, which are which of the ties? Is the lighter blue one the Drakes that EL72 has claimed? And what make are these mysterious double 4-fold ties (which I'm assuming are the darker blue ones)?

Roger, the Drakes is the lightest of the three. The darker two are the 7 folds, or whatever they are called. They are woven, very nice silk and make a wonderful knot. As for brand, don't know, got them on ebay. One is unworn, the other was worn maybe once or twice, I don't remember. I sold a similar one to Romafan so maybe he can attest to the quality (or tell you that it's crap
smile.gif
) Construction wise, it's no worse than some forum popular brands and given the price, it's hard to go wrong.

P.S. I'll sell both for $60

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
As for brand, don't know, got them on ebay. One is unworn, the other was worn maybe once or twice, I don't remember.
Not meaning to beat this into the ground, but isn't there a label on these ties?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reductions before ebay or my closet:

7 fold ties $25
Linen fabric $25
Brand new Red or Khaki's Incotex- $30

I'll take the blue 7-fold with the small pattern (the one on the left in the first pic)

farooqm

Reaction score
$55 shipped to Canada on the khaki pants and remaining tie? As long as the pants are 34 inseam or unhemmed.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Roger, the Drakes is the lightest of the three. The darker two are the 7 folds, or whatever they are called. They are woven, very nice silk and make a wonderful knot. As for brand, don't know, got them on ebay. One is unworn, the other was worn maybe once or twice, I don't remember. I sold a similar one to Romafan so maybe he can attest to the quality (or tell you that it's crap
smile.gif
) Construction wise, it's no worse than some forum popular brands and given the price, it's hard to go wrong.

P.S. I'll sell both for $60

I can't believe you're still flogging that s#*@!
laugh.gif

Seriously, I'm very happy with my tie - I happened to be wearing it when I met Seok, and he complimented me on it...Hold out for $20!
devil.gif

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
I can't believe you're still flogging that s#*@!
laugh.gif

Seriously, I'm very happy with my tie - I happened to be wearing it when I met Seok, and he complimented me on it...Hold out for $20!
devil.gif

You rat bastard!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

I'll give you $20 for the Tellmans
devil.gif

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You rat bastard!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

I'll give you $20 for the Tellmans
devil.gif

If it makes you feel any better, Monday (third time wearing the doublemonks) saw the day end w/ me stepping in a giant glob of molten gum
mad.gif
- boy was I pissed, until I thought "now Ed will never want them - they're officially mine!
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads