1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SF: two 7 fold ties ($35 each), Drakes ($35), Incotex ($45) and 5 yards of linen fabr

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by edmorel, Jul 22, 2006.

1. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Guy, would like to move all this stuff out this weekend. Two like new 7 fold (double four fold) ties, both blue, both woven, both have no name tags, each $35 shipped in the US. I think I wore one once and not sure that I wore the other. New Drakes (no tags but unworn) tie is down to $35 shipped to US for a 50oz. royal twill!! NEW Incotex from previous post are down to $45 each shipped in the US, if you take both 32's (khaki and sky blue measure 32 at the waist although the EU sizes are 46 for the Khaki and 48 for the sky blue. Red is a 50 EU, 34 waist) I'll do them for $80 and if you are one of my previous Incotex (or anything for that matter) buyers, take them for $35 each. Linen sportcoat fabric is about 5 yds or so. I'll do $35 shipped anywhere in the world. No returns on this stuff though unless it arrives in a state other than what I descripe.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EL72

EL72 Senior member

I'll take the Drakes tie.

3. Roger

Roger Senior member

Ed, which are which of the ties? Is the lighter blue one the Drakes that EL72 has claimed? And what make are these mysterious double 4-fold ties (which I'm assuming are the darker blue ones)?

4. edmorel

Ed, which are which of the ties? Is the lighter blue one the Drakes that EL72 has claimed? And what make are these mysterious double 4-fold ties (which I'm assuming are the darker blue ones)?

Roger, the Drakes is the lightest of the three. The darker two are the 7 folds, or whatever they are called. They are woven, very nice silk and make a wonderful knot. As for brand, don't know, got them on ebay. One is unworn, the other was worn maybe once or twice, I don't remember. I sold a similar one to Romafan so maybe he can attest to the quality (or tell you that it's crap [​IMG] ) Construction wise, it's no worse than some forum popular brands and given the price, it's hard to go wrong.

P.S. I'll sell both for $60

5. Roger

Roger Senior member

As for brand, don't know, got them on ebay. One is unworn, the other was worn maybe once or twice, I don't remember.
    Not meaning to beat this into the ground, but isn't there a label on these ties?

6. edmorel

Not meaning to beat this into the ground, but isn't there a label on these ties?

No label other than 100% silk/Dry clean only.

To update: Sky blue Incotex and Drakes tie have been sold. Thanks guys.

7. edmorel

Reductions before ebay or my closet:

7 fold ties $25
    Linen fabric $25
    Brand new Red or Khaki's Incotex- $30

8. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Reductions before ebay or my closet:

7 fold ties $25
    Linen fabric $25
    Brand new Red or Khaki's Incotex- $30

I'll take the blue 7-fold with the small pattern (the one on the left in the first pic)

9. farooqm

farooqm Senior member

$55 shipped to Canada on the khaki pants and remaining tie? As long as the pants are 34 inseam or unhemmed.

10. romafan

romafan Senior member

Roger, the Drakes is the lightest of the three. The darker two are the 7 folds, or whatever they are called. They are woven, very nice silk and make a wonderful knot. As for brand, don't know, got them on ebay. One is unworn, the other was worn maybe once or twice, I don't remember. I sold a similar one to Romafan so maybe he can attest to the quality (or tell you that it's crap [​IMG] ) Construction wise, it's no worse than some forum popular brands and given the price, it's hard to go wrong.

P.S. I'll sell both for $60

I can't believe you're still flogging that s#*@! [​IMG]

Seriously, I'm very happy with my tie - I happened to be wearing it when I met Seok, and he complimented me on it...Hold out for $20! [​IMG]

11. edmorel

I can't believe you're still flogging that s#*@! [​IMG]

Seriously, I'm very happy with my tie - I happened to be wearing it when I met Seok, and he complimented me on it...Hold out for $20! [​IMG]

You rat bastard!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

I'll give you $20 for the Tellmans [​IMG]

12. romafan

romafan Senior member

You rat bastard!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

I'll give you $20 for the Tellmans [​IMG]

If it makes you feel any better, Monday (third time wearing the doublemonks) saw the day end w/ me stepping in a giant glob of molten gum [​IMG] - boy was I pissed, until I thought "now Ed will never want them - they're officially mine! [​IMG]