• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF Seoul Meeting

retozimmermann

Reaction score
Dear Korean (resident or visitor) SF members

I've been thinking about it for a long time and some interest expressed in another thread pushed me over the edge to set-up a SF Seoul meeting.

I would love to meet fellow SFers on
Friday, 6 May 2011 (a bit in the future so people have time to come here :) )

If you have any suggestions for the venue, let me know. Otherwise I'll come up with something nice.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Reto

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That actually might not be the best time as many people are getting the previous day (Children's Day), the Friday, then the weekend off. So I'd think many people have made plans to cover that as the holidays aren't spaced out very well this year.

Unrelated note but let me work at your store
smile.gif

retozimmermann

Reaction score
You're right, I forgot about the children's Day. Let's try
a week earlier on the 30th. Avoids the holidays, reduces the wait, and still leaves time for people who want to fly in ;-)

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Praha about 25% between Itaewon and Hangangjin station wouldn't be a bad choice. They make a couple decent beers there and it's upscale enough that a bunch of dudes in suits wouldn't look out of place. Food's somewhat upscale without being backbreakingly pricey.

duzichong

Reaction score
Originally Posted by retozimmermann
Dear Korean (resident or visitor) SF members

I've been thinking about it for a long time and some interest expressed in another thread pushed me over the edge to set-up a SF Seoul meeting.

I would love to meet fellow SFers on
Friday, 6 May 2011 (a bit in the future so people have time to come here :) )

If you have any suggestions for the venue, let me know. Otherwise I'll come up with something nice.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Reto

Good idea. Perhaps Itanwon is a proper place for the meeting but the time is hard for different people to coordinate. My opinion is if 10 people, at least, are free to attend the meeting on that day then that is the right time to hold the meeting, party or something like that.
i am intersted to your part time job but I can just speak english and chinese as far, hehe.

by the way, some guys here said that your workshop can bespoke shoes, is that true? if so, where is your workshop?

penn1600

Reaction score
Guys, I hope the meeting can be held around the end of April.
I am visiting Seoul for international conference in that week (somehow I think my colleagues are not SF members..but I can join). Would love to join you guys if time permits.

retozimmermann

Reaction score
Let's aim for end of April and see in the next days and weeks how participation is going to be.

I'm happy with either of the places suggested. There are loads of nice places to go, we'll just have to start somewhere and take elsewhere the next time. One (of many) places which I could throw in the mix would be the 1812 CafÃ
00a9.png
in 대학로 / Daehakro. The owner has a killer Hifi-set in there and always some good classic CD or LP playing :)

retozimmermann

Reaction score
Originally Posted by duzichong
by the way, some guys here said that your workshop can bespoke shoes, is that true? if so, where is your workshop?

We currently offer RTW and MTO and are planning a bespoke and RTW trunk show with Dean and Tony early next year. Our shop is in Cheongdam-dong on the street behind 10 Corso Como. Come by for a chat and coffee if you can!

duzichong

Reaction score
Originally Posted by retozimmermann
We currently offer RTW and MTO and are planning a bespoke and RTW trunk show with Dean and Tony early next year. Our shop is in Cheongdam-dong on the street behind 10 Corso Como. Come by for a chat and coffee if you can!

damn, if i saw your post this morning i would like to be your shop this afternoon and talk something intersting with you guys. i am living in kangnam and always to apgujeong to check out some intersting stuffs that introduced by other sf members. that is funny but almost every one here said that no decent cobbler in seoul and so many guys introduced kamkung was a good place to take a look. however, kamkung don't do mtm or mto shoes but only rtw as the shoes are superior enough, incredible expensive, that may be for party but not routine wearing. i can't get enough information to the address from your website, well, is it near gelleria department store?how to get there from apgujeong station?

allen

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm down, but it depends on the venue. Not Itaewon, I really hate the place during the weekends. Maybe somewhere close to City Hall/ Jong-no area?

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryoneo
I'm down, but it depends on the venue. Not Itaewon, I really hate the place during the weekends. Maybe somewhere close to City Hall/ Jong-no area?

Place I mentioned isn't a place for cheap drinks, so it's never even remotely full.

Mind you, if it's the weekend of the 30th, I can't make it.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryoneo

What's wrong with the area around Itaewon? There's more to it than you might think.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads