• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF in San Francisco - Meetup on Tuesday March 6 @ District SF

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good idea, PSG. I met the owner last night at Jack/Knife & he's a cool guy.
District it is!
216 Townsend Street @ 3rd

I won't be there, but the lamb meatballs were pretty good. I went with PSG when he went to get his jeans finished, and the place was hopping with startup types.

Nonchalant

Reaction score
This is the first SF event I've been able to make. Looking forward to meeting you celebs.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Friends of Styleforum (Jack/Knife) contacted the owner of District who is roping off an area for us. But get there early, the place can fills up quickly with attractive females from the tech world and it will be hard to get a seat....

PTWilliams

Reaction score

Friends of Styleforum (Jack/Knife) contacted the owner of District who is roping off an area for us. But get there early, the place can fills up quickly with attractive females from the tech world and it will be hard to get a seat....

I'm glad he is roping off an area for us, so as to avoid contact with those attractive females from the tech world. God only knows those tech guys can be a dapper bunch. What do you suggest wearing should one wish to compete with a room full of Steve Job want-to-bes, given that the tartan-plaid dolphin-pin susceptible women are apparently having their own private event at the press club? Just finished "The Mystery Method", which suggests wearing something unusual to get women's attention. Not sure I can come up with something on such short notice.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm glad he is roping off an area for us, so as to avoid contact with those attractive females from the tech world. God only knows those tech guys can be a dapper bunch. What do you suggest wearing should one wish to compete with a room full of Steve Job want-to-bes, given that the tartan-plaid dolphin-pin susceptible women are apparently having their own private event at the press club? Just finished "The Mystery Method", which suggests wearing something unusual to get women's attention. Not sure I can come up with something on such short notice.

You, sir, have won the internet.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

the classic black turtleneck/dad jeans combination still gets their panties in a bunch, so I've heard.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
someone take some flicks and post...

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It makes sense that sfpressclub might have a private event for Super Tuesday. It wasn't on their schedule a few weeks ago.

on a random note: you'll likely see a "paprika" in the wild, could be your size also. not a life changing experience, but anyway...

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Although, if we all showed up in tartan, it would be pretty epic.

But then, how would the wimmenz spot the one true PT?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads