• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
These are now available in our online store...

Iron Heart 634SR 23oz Anniversary Jeans

We're excited to announce the most intense Iron Heart product ever released, their 5th Anniversary 23oz Jeans.

They've really come through with something that's blown us away. For those that always wanted an Iron Heart jean but wanted it to fade with a higher contrast fade but still last near forever, this is it.
For Iron Heart's 5th anniversary they wanted a denim that trumped everything else, something so intense that it would take over 20 different versions to get it right. What we've gotten is a denim that's unsanforized, which is a first for Iron Heart, and is so heavy and rigid that we cannot imagine how amazing it will look with wear. The denim starts out as a rigid 21oz denim, once soaked the true indigo color really comes out and the post-soak weight of the denim becomes approximately 23.5oz, easily the heaviest fabric they've done.

For those that always wanted a pair of Iron Heart jeans and wanted them to fade a bit quicker and have a more intense contrasty fade, this is the jean you've been waiting for. These are limited to 400 pairs worldwide.

Full specs, hi-res photos, and measurements are now available in our online store on the product page. These are now available in our online store.

Along with the Anniversary jeans we've received a restock of the very popular 301s/9301 Slim Jeans along with the classic 634s and both black and brown belts:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=468

ih_heavy_01_web-755039.jpg

ih_heavy_02_web-790169.jpg

ih_heavy_03_web-790120.jpg

ih_heavy_04_web-701776.jpg

ih_heavy_06_web-707610.jpg

ih_heavy_07_web-707549.jpg

ih_heavy_05_web-701724.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kiya, was that your last restock of the IH flannels?

Trapp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got iron heart 634s a month ago from SE and have worn them for about 3 weeks. They haven't yet seen water. No hemming, either, but they are 34" long and I only have a 30" inseam. I think I want them hemmed for either no cuff or a smallish cuff (about .75 inches) -- but most likely no cuff. When's the best time to bring them in to SE for hemming? After first wash or soak? I don't plan to wash them for 3 or 4 months (or longer), and i want to make sure it makes sense to wait for the hemming.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trapp
I got iron heart 634s a month ago from SE and have worn them for about 3 weeks. They haven't yet seen water. No hemming, either, but they are 34" long and I only have a 30" inseam. I think I want them hemmed for either no cuff or a smallish cuff (about .75 inches) -- but most likely no cuff. When's the best time to bring them in to SE for hemming? After first wash or soak? I don't plan to wash them for 3 or 4 months (or longer), and i want to make sure it makes sense to wait for the hemming.

Bring them anytime to get them hemmed, even before you wash them.
Sounds like you'd want them to be at a 31.5" inseam.

triiiangle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Bring them anytime to get them hemmed, even before you wash them.
Sounds like you'd want them to be at a 31.5" inseam.

I bought Iron Heart 634s from Self Edge about two weeks ago. They were hemmed to 31.5", just as Kiya suggests above, and I'm a 30" inseam as well. I'm very pleased with the length and the chainstitching. The 634s are incredible.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After the 16oz Dry Bones I dunno how much heavier I'd be willing to go honestly. That 23oz has got to be ridiculous.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
After the 16oz Dry Bones I dunno how much heavier I'd be willing to go honestly. That 23oz has got to be ridiculous.

It's ridiculously nice, the denim is a combination of Iron Heart's weight and Flat Head's stiffness and surface feel. These are going to look amazing once worn in for a while..

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need imperial shearers in my life.

Atleast two pair.

Save me from denim mediocrity kiya!

Gotta get em later this year.

Doctor

Reaction score
Got my Imperial King Black's today. Really pleased. I posted in the Imperial thread, but I'm excited enough to post twice
lol8[1].gif
ImperialKings.jpg
Will a cold vs hot soak make any difference to the shrinkage? Awesome jeans for guys with really muscular thighs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads