• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New pair of Strike Gold I purchased from you a couple of weeks ago, a couple of stitches bustedon the left thigh. I'm guessing you guys are closed for repairs and alterations.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New pair of Strike Gold I purchased from you a couple of weeks ago, a couple of stitches bustedon the left thigh. I'm guessing you guys are closed for repairs and alterations.

That's due to the 100% cotton constructional thread, you can continue to wear them as they won't come apart, you're just seeing the top stitch thread.
Once we re-open in a few weeks you can bring them into any of our stores for repair or you can email us if you need to mail them in. I would actually wait until the jean needs an actual repair of a hole or a seam coming apart as opposed to fixing a snapped thread now.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Human Made Summer Collection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Bandanas, & Hats

Human Made's summer collection is here! We've got a wide range of t-shirts with and without pockets, all produced by Warehouse for Human Made, adjustable caps, bandanas, and some wild ass ceramic mugs. Graphics and the chainstitch embroidered pockets are very cool on this season's tees and they went a bit crazy with the handle on the polar bear mug. Also, if you've ever wanted a bandana with a boba tea drink on it, now's your chance to fulfill that need of yours.

All these items can be purchased now online.

Shop Human Made Online

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Sundae_w_Pocket_Black_04-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Sundae_w_Pocket_Black_12-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Curry_Up_02-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Curry_Up_06-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Gears_Polar_w_Pocket_White_04-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Gears_Polar_w_Pocket_White_11-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Dry_Alls_Polar_02-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Dry_Alls_Duck_02-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Dry_Alls_Duck_03-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_One_Point_T_Shirt_STRMCWBY_White_02-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_One_Point_T_Shirt_STRMCWBY_Gray_02-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_One_Point_T_Shirt_STRMCWBY_Black_02-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_Adjustable_4_Panel_Cap_Gears_00-680x1025.jpg

Human_Made_Ceramic_Mug_Polar_Bear_Handle_01-680x1025.jpg

Human_Made_Ceramic_Mug_Polar_Bear_Handle_09-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_Ceramic_Mug_Dry_Alls_01-680x1025.jpg

Human_Made_Bandana_Duck_2-1025x680.jpg

Human_Made_Bandana_Boba_Party_2-1025x680.jpg

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
3sixteen Pima Cotton Blank T-Shirts

After years of making some of the best tees money can buy 3sixteen has released a new version of their blank t-shirt 2-packs. These are made of an American grown Pima long staple cotton and come in a fuller fit compared to their heavyweight t-shirts. These t-shirts have a softer hand compared to the heavyweight version, are cut a little longer and fuller in the body, and have been lightly rinsed.

You can get these now online in plain or pocket versions.

Shop 3sixteen Online

3sixteen_T_Shirts_w_Pima_Cotton_2_Pack_White_Plain_2-1025x680.jpg

3sixteen_T_Shirts_w_Pima_Cotton_2_Pack_White_w_Pocket_2-1025x680.jpg

3sixteen_T_Shirts_w_Pima_Cotton_2_Pack_White_w_Pocket_3-1025x680.jpg

3sixteen_T_Shirts_w_Pima_Cotton_2_Pack_White_w_Pocket_4-1025x680.jpg

3sixteen_T_Shirts_w_Pima_Cotton_2_Pack_White_w_Pocket_5-1025x680.jpg

3sixteen_T_Shirts_w_Pima_Cotton_2_Pack_White_w_Pocket_6-1025x680.jpg

How does the fit of these compare to Lady White?

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up one of those Strike Gold type II jackets on sale. I'm always interested in denim that is different. Should go great with my PBJ SR-19s that are my new favorite jeans.

Skanstull

Reaction score
I'd really like a pair of SE's exclusive Iron Heart 633's, but as a European, there is no other way of getting it than having it shipped from the US, right? For a Swede, that means an added 25% of VAT, customs 8?%, and custom handling fees from the shipper...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads