• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

ultravisitor

Reaction score
Christian Dior Sauvage Elixir

It's a little crazy how much I like this one while hating the other Sauvages. It's the perfect price for me to pick up a bottle during Saks' Black Friday event.

375x500.68415.jpg

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I forget which of the Yellowstone scent samples I sprayed today but it is so freaking nice. I think it is Old Faithful because this seems to match the profile of a woody aromatic.

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received some samples from Krigler yesterday. Started with Established Cognac. Warm, boozy, some apple and patchouli. Nice but it turned into a skin scent very quickly on me. A little disappointing since I liked it. Tried Monsieur Dada today. Better performance. Really nice scent. Pepper and a very tangy orange. Nutmeg and cardamom and woods in the background. Great winter frag.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bois Sikar again for me today...
So I was in Vegas for 5 days, I'm having a French 75 at The Paris when I see this:
1637683462589.jpeg

So I'm heading in there for a scent fest. Only they have nearly no fragrances.
I get sat in a chair while these people start putting skin care on me and telling me I was a "beautiful man".
Yeah, I bought some stuff.

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried Kilian's Apple Brandy on the Rocks yesterday and didn't like it at all. Good thing was that it reminded me of the original Apple Brandy which I'm wearing today. Apple, booze and patchouli. Like a nice Calvados. One of the best in Kilian's very uneven range. Surprising that apple is not more common in perfume.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Warm fall day cooling off into a crisp evening. Perfect for Patchouli Noir from Il Profvmo. Incredibly rich and balanced patch fragrance, opening with mint to a patchouli heart given a really nice twist by the addition of poppy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads