• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

Nobilis Animus

Reaction score
Terre d'Hermes today.

Luckily this stuff works well on me during hot days, or I wouldn't use it much.

Nobilis Animus

Reaction score
Luckily, TDH gives me wicked headaches, as I don't want to smell like everyone else.
I know what you mean. It's my I-don't-know-what-today choice, but mostly I just don't like wasting things I cannot return.

hendrix

Ill-proportioned
Reaction score
a couple of my favourite scents have started giving me headaches lately. Not sure what's brought on this sensitivity but hopefully it doesn't last.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I was looking for a more "normal" cologne and I had really enjoyed some of the scents in West Coast Shaving's shaving creams. Their Oriental in particular was nice.

Anyway I kopped their Oriental edp. Super pear-ish. Lots of good wood and spice. The scent overall reminds me of some the hotels I've been to in Asia that cater to wealthy Chinese customers and their fragrances. But only this time they are done well.

I really really really like this scent and for $50....

Maybe you are looking for something a little exotic. Maybe you live for the dark, mysterious hours when wishing stars begin to wink on and the night gets exciting. Maybe you are looking for an Oriental fragrance. This category of perfume relies on dominate amber notes with musk, vanilla, and resins to give a glimpse of the East. Our Oriental aroma plays well with both its floral and woody neighbors. The blending of smooth, warm, rich exotic woods and vanillic benzoin highlight a lightly spiced rose. This scent must be experienced to be truly understood.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's