• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet April 18th

books and tweed

Reaction score
Of all the days to be busy... I swear I'll make one this year—my perfect attendance has really fallen off. Had really hoped to try on a Doyle in person, too. Any plans to expand to the bay area, perhaps?

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

What's an Irish breakfast?  A shot of whiskey chased by a Guinness?

I'm Irish, but not pure bred so I'm not sure I could handle it.  :cheers:

Negative. Beans, toast, bacon, pudding, etc. Looks like the Bank isn't open until 1130. Anyone know of pubs that play early Premiere League games in the city, shoot me a PM.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Negative. Beans, toast, bacon, pudding, etc. Looks like the Bank isn't open until 1130. Anyone know of pubs that play early Premiere League games in the city, shoot me a PM.

http://www.abbeytavern-sf.com/

Looks like they are playing the match. I want to work out at non army hours, but would join you there. Who are we cheering for?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Apologies that I haven't checked in before this. We're really jazzed for the event! We've got a ton of merchandise en-route to show you.

So, this is going to be a true trunk show for us. Our sizing is very consistent, so we've got one size run of shirts, one of sneakers, one of each trouser fit, one of jackets, etc. We'll fit you on site and then show you a range of fabric and color options for both OTR and MTO. If you see something that you like, then we'll enter the order on to our website and have it shipped out to you from our NYC warehouse.

Some of the categories that you'll see are:

Epaulet shirting
Our Individualized Shirt MTO program
Epaulet trousers (Walt, Rudy, Driggs)
Rivet Chinos and Wilshire Jeans
Epaulet by Southwick and Epaulet by Luigi Bianchi Mantova suiting and sportcoats
Epaulet trainers - with a bunch of new pattern and leather samples to see
Our union jersey henleys and tees

We've got two exclusive pre-order programs launching at the show

The Epaulet by Nothern Watters Heirloom sweater preorder: you can preorder a completely handmade sweater for the Fall. Choose from 13 colors and 3 shapes - all of which will be available at an amazing price. Here's a preview of that

The Epaulet by Thedi Leathers exclusive horsehide MA-1 jacket preorder. This is basically the greatest horsehide jacket of all time. I'll post up some pics later this evening, but you'll be able to order it in brown horse, black horse, or a combination of the two colors

Promotions

Anyone who comes to the show will receive 15% off all in-stock items and 10% off any special order & MTO items. No exceptions.

Address

Our apartment address is

1345 McAllister St, Apt D.
San Francisco 94115

I haven't been there yet, so we'll know what it takes to get inside tomorrow. If there's a buzzer or something, then we'll post up the detailed info about it here.

See you soon!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glory Glory Man United....and the reds go marching on on on!
Looks like McTeagues is by far the closest. Let's see if that's open. You are going to make me work out at army hours after all. I did that all through college and grad school, training. Not my happy time hour.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Looks like McTeagues is by far the closest.  Let's see if that's open.  You are going to make me work out at army hours after all.  I did that all through college and grad school, training.  Not my happy time hour.

Just called and they'll be open. I'd feel bad about you working out early, but I'm starting my drive at 0430.....

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can't wait to see everyone!

And no appointments are necessary for the Trunk Show - we're easy like a Sunday morning. Just drop by whenever you can

I just got the latest Luigi Bianchi swatches as well - seriously hand-delivered about an hour ago. Man, this stuff is killer!

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Apologies that I haven't checked in before this. We're really jazzed for the event! We've got a ton of merchandise en-route to show you.

So, this is going to be a true trunk show for us. Our sizing is very consistent, so we've got one size run of shirts, one of sneakers, one of each trouser fit, one of jackets, etc. We'll fit you on site and then show you a range of fabric and color options for both OTR and MTO. If you see something that you like, then we'll enter the order on to our website and have it shipped out to you from our NYC warehouse.

Epaulet shirting
Epaulet by Southwick and Epaulet by Luigi Bianchi Mantova suiting and sportcoats

The Epaulet by Nothern Watters Heirloom sweater preorder: you can preorder a completely handmade sweater for the Fall. Choose from 13 colors and 3 shapes - all of which will be available at an amazing price. Here's a preview of that

The Epaulet by Thedi Leathers exclusive horsehide MA-1 jacket preorder. This is basically the greatest horsehide jacket of all time. I'll post up some pics later this evening, but you'll be able to order it in brown horse, black horse, or a combination of the two colors

Promotions

Anyone who comes to the show will receive 15% off all in-stock items and 10% off any special order & MTO items. No exceptions.

Address

Our apartment address is

San Francisco 94115

I haven't been there yet, so we'll know what it takes to get inside tomorrow. If there's a buzzer or something, then we'll post up the detailed info about it here.

See you soon!
Hey guys!

Epaulet shirting

Promotions

Address

Our apartment address is

San Francisco 94115

See you soon![/quote

Will you have any 44R sample jackets?
If I remember correctly, Epaulet didn't at the
Anniversary party in 2012.

mountainman3520

Reaction score
Great, glad to hear you will have all the fits and sizes. I plan to try them on and take notes so I know what to order in the future when I see things I like online. Often I hesitate and end up not ordering if I'm unsure, especially for custom made items, if I've not tried on the fit in real life.

Do you plan to bring samples of the leather jackets? How about the Vanson items currently on the website? They look quite nice. I love the bright contrast red interior!

[EDIT] And how about the new Kodiak boots?

Better bring multiple trunks!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads