• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ASAPRice

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the exact color on these Wyatt's are:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Saint-Laurent-Wyatt-Suede-Harness-Boot/prod179480087_cat48710746__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%2Fcategory.service%3FitemId%3Dcat48710746%26pageSize%3D30%26Nao%3D30%26refinements%3D&eItemId=prod179480087&cmCat=product

It says the are tan I know that most place dont list the exact color from Saint Laurent. The look to be the "fox" but i just want to know forsure, thanks
fox

Ranger44

Reaction score

dl123

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if this is raw denim:
https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pr...ginal-low-waisted-ripped-skinny-jeans/1647393

I want to pull the trigger but i'm scared it'll bleed all over my shoes / fade a lot.

162418M186006_1.jpg

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those double knee rip jeans look great. I think I'm going to have to get some. Unfortunately they're only available in my size without the Hedi detail on the back, but that's not a major issue if the rest is the same or similar.

I think this season will be the first that I don't buy anything from the season and buy only permanent collection. I'm pretty much buying extras of basic items that I get a lot of wear from, and maybe some stuff that I wasn't sure of before (might get one of the green MA1's for example, even though the style has been worn by every teenage girl for the last two years).

I've also been starting to look at other brands because things have got so bad at Saint Laurent. DH is excellent for some smarter basics I must say. Not having much to buy I might also finally get around to picking up a made to measure DH suit (navy, two button, notch lapel, slim trousers), a Cartier Tank Solo (black strap with gold version), and maybe a Juste Un Clou bangle.

Prudy that denim jacket looks great. I think I might have to get a second one of those so that I have one to keep for best, and one to wear day to day for work etc.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why would you pay MTM for any fashion suit is beyond me.

Very "timeless and elegant" Cartier choices. ;)

I don't think Hedi invented Cuban heels... :deadhorse:

Othello

Reaction score
Why would you pay MTM for any fashion suit is beyond me.

Very "timeless and elegant" Cartier choices. ;)

I don't think Hedi invented Cuban heels... :deadhorse:

Yeah you're right, the pointed/feminine silhouette with the cuban heel combination is what I meant to get at. Although the Jonny boot did exist before him, he made it mainstream and more refined.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not having much to buy I might also finally get around to picking up a made to measure DH suit (navy, two button, notch lapel, slim trousers), a Cartier Tank Solo (black strap with gold version), and maybe a Juste Un Clou bangle.

Cartier Tank Solo looks really nice!

The Justin Un Clou, on the other hand, I'm not so sure if it would look that nice/cohesive with Hedi's designs. The Saint Laurent vermeil collection seems like a better fit.

stoptryinghard

Reaction score
Horologically-speaking, the Cartier Tank Solo is a piece of sh*t.

If you want something with a similar look, go for a JLC Reverso. At least with that one you're paying for a high quality in-house movement.

TheSneakyTruth

Reaction score
Here's the SLP version of the Dior pic- and the 65mm Golds are some serious grails, but they never pop up in my size.
Those 4cm heel Jodhpurs are serious grails.

TheSneakyTruth

Reaction score
Not exactly Saint Laurent, but wanted to get everyone's opinion on this shearling double rider. Just how exactly hot/insulating is shearling? What would be the max temp someone could comfortably wear this Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 11.51.15 AM.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics