• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

onlyslp

Reaction score
Love these. Got them in Friday. Wasn't planning on pulling the trigger but when I hovered over my size 40 & it said Last One.

Didn't want to risk it & VERY glad I didn't. Fit pics sometime this weekend.

Jodhpurs are likely next. Thanks @echau , for helping me with sizing on NT.

Nice dude. I copped these immediately when I saw them restocking it in my size on ysl.com

I want jodhpurs too but I already have the cropped ones

not sure if I should get them haha

@OakGhost I think you own both the cropped ones and the regular ones? What do you think?

Last edited:

niyengar

Reaction score
Man, I recently sold these because I bought a half size too large and wore them out so I couldn't return them. I was just getting over them, but now I want them again
musicboohoo[1].gif

Last edited:

imposterjon

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently copped the leopard print http://static.browns.kaeto.net/ProductImages/original/02C824860002_1.jpg
and the palm tree jacket http://i.dailymail.co.uk/fff2/images/2016/2/28/96776f20b4917f4b455d5338f5cac5a6.jpg

Can I ... wear these two together, or is it overkill? Would the palm tree jacket be better with a long white tee?
I have also seen the palm tree jacket with a flannel shirt, but I'm not sure how that looks because I'm colorblind.
I wanted to wear this with biker jeans...blue or black?

GeneralNegative

Reaction score
Can I ... wear these two together, or is it overkill? Would the palm tree jacket be better with a long white tee?
I have also seen the palm tree jacket with a flannel shirt, but I'm not sure how that looks because I'm colorblind.
I wanted to wear this with biker jeans...blue or black?
I would advise against wearing both the leopard print t shirt and palm tree jacket together, that would be a lot going on and they'd be clashing for attention. When wearing the palm tree jacket, I'd suggest keeping everything else more muted or simple, so that the palm tree jacket is the main focus. As for biker jeans, black, but that may be because I'm always partial to black.

6ixSide

Reaction score
Anyone looking for babycats, keep an eye on Selfridges. I just happened to look, and got a pair with 30% off...they were out of stock the past few days.

Symphony

Reaction score
I'm having issues styling my harness Wyatts (I have black leather and nut suede ones). I mean, I guess my issue stems from them looking extra plain.

Any suggestions? Mainly in the shirt area.

realniceeasy

Reaction score
@plstcpssn @rebirth12

I'm also located in germany but its not working for me. Cant type the code in :(
Is it working on all ss16 items? Want the skinny jeans from ss16.

Last edited:

OakGhost

Reaction score
@$aam thanks! Ya, I've only seen it in store and maybe one site..don't remember which..looks great for sure.

@Isolar very very happy to have it and people looked it the day I wore it! Um, I actually ordered a Le Smoking jacket (standard peak lapel with contrast satin) so that is next. Then, assuming I do not get sidetracked to much with FW stuff...L01,

@onlyslp I'm very glad I have my cropped suede jods but very rarely wear them. That said I wear my full height calf one damn near daily and I personally think the full height Suede ones are some of Heidi's best. Maybe mix it up and get the upcoming FW black suedes? Pure fire

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads