• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

niyengar

Reaction score
loving the cigar wyatts. don't know why all the newbies are so into the nut, the cigar's the best wyatt in a long time, pretty close to the og ochre.
I went with the nut because I have chelseas in cigar, personally. I like that the leather is closer to a roughout than a suede.

onlyslp

Reaction score
Got another do2 raw black

I was in need of one back in fw15 but the thighs were way too loose.

waited out and got a SS16 version.. The thighs are tighter than 15 seems they fixed it a bit but knees stay slightly bagged still. No where near 14/15 but this will do. Way better than fw15 surprised they fixed the fit tbh.. People must have complained.

not only did they fixed the thigh but they also fixed the waist

fw 15 jeans were really big in the waist for the sizes I wear

Last edited:

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are you guys planning on wearing this summer?
Same as you, variations of D02 + Boots/Sneaker + Tee rotation.

Yeah my FW15 jeans waist size is like 1 size large or maybe more I can literally fit my whole hand. But recently I started to sag them and it doesn't affect the thighs too much and now fits way more comfortable.

onlyslp

Reaction score
Same as you, variations of D02 + Boots/Sneaker + Tee rotation.

Yeah my FW15 jeans waist size is like 1 size large or maybe more I can literally fit my whole hand. But recently I started to sag them and it doesn't affect the thighs too much and now fits way more comfortable.

SS16 jeans are smaller in the waist now and back to how it was

and the materials are noticeable better compared to the FW15 ones I have too

godbless

and I don't really sag my jeans but I wear it on my hip. I feel that sagging too much with slp jeans doesn't work because the butt area gets really loose and looks sloppy

Last edited:

LA4Lyfe

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

S​S16 jeans are smaller in the waist now and back to how it was

and the materials are noticeable better compared to the FW15 ones I have too

godbless

and I don't really sag my jeans but I wear it on my hip. I feel that sagging too much with slp jeans doesn't work because the butt area gets really loose and looks sloppy

Well thank god I waited out.
I really like the fitting of the d02 ss16. Thighs are good. Waiting for the creasing effect behind knees to build up over time.. See how it goes.

Last edited:

halberdklown

Reaction score

Finally picked up a pair of the SS16 Wyatts in tobacco. Super happy with them, and excited for the weather to clear up so I can start to wear them more. Fit pic with SS14 D02s
These look great! nice man! Question for everyone: So from what I gather, this season we have the tobacco wyatts posted above, Cigaro, and tan? I have the darker Cigaro Jodhpurs from this season, as well as the tan 40mm chelseas, and both look different from the tobacco gustavobradley posted above. Other than nut, are those pretty much our color options? I get the impression there is yet another shade of cigaro out there this season..

Isolar

Reaction score
I have a few pairs of black D02s and was considering turning one of them into a raw hem pair. Hypothetically, could you just take some scissors and cut the hem? Or is this not recommended?

onlyslp

Reaction score
Is nut suede wyatt worth it at all if I already own a pair of black leather and a pair of tobacco/tan suede?

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have a few pairs of black D02s and was considering turning one of them into a raw hem pair. Hypothetically, could you just take some scissors and cut the hem? Or is this not recommended?

Would be totally fine. One wash and dry cycle will fray the hem and it should stay the same after that. For extra security, do a tack stitch on the inseam and outseam so it cannot split.

Isolar

Reaction score

Would be totally fine. One wash and dry cycle will fray the hem and it should stay the same after that. For extra security, do a tack stitch on the inseam and outseam so it cannot split.

Is washing them absolutely necessary for the effect? I tend to dry clean them only, as washing them dulls the color.

therattler

Reaction score
The damn jungle teddy sold out instantly on mr porter this morning before 8 am. maybe it's not meant to be. maybe ill just spend more next season.

@Isolar they'll fray over time nicely if you don't wash them. you can also use the blade to rough it up a little.

Last edited:

Isolar

Reaction score

The damn jungle teddy sold out instantly on mr porter this morning before 8 am. maybe it's not meant to be. maybe ill just spend more next season.

@Isolar
 they'll fray over time nicely if you don't wash them. you can also use the blade to rough it up a little.

Good to know. Should I get a tailor to stich above the frays so the don't unravel too much?

I noticed that too! I got the email this morning and when I went to the page it was gone. I thought it was a technical glitch at first.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fray will stop at a certain distance, it would be weird if they reinforced the hem all the way around. Like I said doing nothing is probably fine but the Japanese brand Unused did a similar jean and bar-tacked the inseam and outseam probably for extra security.

mcking

Reaction score
loving the cigar wyatts. don't know why all the newbies are so into the nut, the cigar's the best wyatt in a long time, pretty close to the og ochre.

Have to disagree with you for once. The nut are the only ones with long hair suede and closest to a shade of its own. Tobacco and cigaro are too similiar.

neonrider

Reaction score
there is no tobacco and cigar, tobacco IS cigar. i keep telling you guys this. lol.

who is buying ALL the jungle jackets within minutes of them being posted online? that's pretty ridic. asian resellers? i've never seen anything sell that fast.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads