1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

saddle buck shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jaskip, Nov 4, 2004.

1. jaskip

jaskip Member

I used to wear Timberland saddle buck shoes 10 years ago.

Timberland does not make them.

Anywhere else where I can get a pair of saddle buckskin shoes or saddle leather shoes

2. Will

Will Senior member Dubiously Honored

I believe there was a thread about this a month ago if you search.

To that thread I'll add, Edward Green.

Will

3. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

I know that Johnston and Murphy used to make them, I'm sure they still do. Look at Foot-Joy (Allen Edmunds) as well. RL has a pair too.

4. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

Allen Edmonds on the higher end, Bass on the lower. It depends on what you're after and your budget.

5. Jmca1

Jmca1 Well-Known Member

So I went to Johnston and Murphy and ordered a pair of the Brennan's. These will do I think until I can find something like that LeatherSoul limited edition. My budget would probably be upto about $500-$700 if I had to and they were really good fitting, beautiful shoes. I'd be happy to keep looking! Always willing to upgrade!!!