• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

S&D power couples

Reaction score
who is the cutest?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I would bet on Brian x Who....it'd be like watching brothers getting it on, and we all know how HOT that is.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cheap voted for himself? Weak.
lol8[1].gif

Unless...hmm...I think someone's a little too eager to get their hands on DDML's selvage pr0n...

Me, I went with the resident of Britain - those shaggy locks and scruffy beard are too good to be true, and everyone loves a proper accent. Oh, and Brian too. Meh...
sarcasm.gif

In other news, this is up there with the ladies' jeans and gay velvet blazer threads in terms of "pretend the whole thing never happened".

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
DDML and CMF were the OG SW&D power couple, plus both their names can be turned into acronyms pretty easily, which has to count for something.

However, if Brian grew a beard like Rye's, I would probably have to change my vote. That would be some serious Vito and Jonnycakes **** right there.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Oh ****, It's Always Sunny reference... goddammit, now I want to change my vote.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Oh ****, It's Always Sunny reference... goddammit, now I want to change my vote.
"Where's your brother, dude?" "We just stepped out of the shower. He'll be down in a minute." "Alright, look, you guys just can't go...wait, did you just say 'we'? Did you say 'we just got out of the shower'?" "I said 'he'."

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, does anyone know what jet looks like? Maybe I missed something in WAYWT...

I mean, the mental picture is obviously overly-gelled Lachey haircut/D&G aviators/velvet blazer/Affliction tee/Antiks/black and white Speedcats, but is that as accurate as I think it is?

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
I mean, the mental picture is obviously overly-gelled Lachey haircut/D&G aviators/velvet blazer/Affliction tee/Antiks/black and white Speedcats, but is that as accurate as I think it is?

I had him in True Religion, but other than that, UNCANNY!

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
DDML and CMF were the OG SW&D power couple, plus both their names can be turned into acronyms pretty easily, which has to count for something.

However, if Brian grew a beard like Rye's, I would probably have to change my vote. That would be some serious Vito and Jonnycakes **** right there.

Booya!

berdpt8.jpg

I voted for DDML and Cheap too. They are the original mutual salad tossers, IMO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads