• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That pic of those same damned suede shoes that was on your post of earlier today but is now gone.
Don't you play coy with me, young man! :fence: :D (God I can actually hear my mother's voice when I say that - it's spooky!)
And thanks about the socks- green does go well brown - doesn't it?

lol, i thought you meant a pic in GC that i deleted, didnt understand the connection. i didnt delete the shoe pic. something is up with tapatalk. dont mess with my shoes. :)

yes, green and brown is great. g-d knows what he is doing. (see for example, trees.)

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Stitchy - you took down your pic!?!?!?! I was going to ride you hard over it!
In keeping with the discussion yesterday regarding the creasing on my C&J Drummonds here is my other pair. They were purchased within a month of each other and have had about the same wear. I guess they really aren't any more creased than the tan pair. It's just that the darker polish shows the color change more. Tomorrow I'll post a pair of loafers on the same last.
Shoes - C&J
Socks - Pantherella
Trou - KC

nephew,
i like brown better then the tan

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nephew,
i like brown better then the tan

Thank you - more brown tomorrow.

I'm going to really cut loose. I'm going to wear a suit without a tie and with loafers!

If you hear of lighting striking a businessman dead in Atlanta tomorrow - you'll know who it was. :embar:

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thank you - more brown tomorrow.
I'm going to really cut loose. I'm going to wear a suit without a tie and with loafers!
If you hear of lighting striking a businessman dead in Atlanta tomorrow - you'll know who it was. :embar:

nephew,
go for it- tassels or full strap are worn in the professional firms as well as wall street.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
24zer76.jpg

l8oed.jpg

cigar wt boot
argyles otc

Last edited:

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nephew,
go for it- tassels or full strap are worn in the professional firms as well as wall street.

Oh, I know. I see loafers with suits every day. I'd say they are more common than lace ups on most in the US real estate investment circles in which I work. It's almost as if success is the byproduct of wearing Ferragamo and Gucci bit loafers.

In the US only Igents even know it's technically improper.

benhour

Reaction score
Stitchy - you took down your pic!?!?!?! I was going to ride you hard over it!
In keeping with the discussion yesterday regarding the creasing on my C&J Drummonds here is my other pair. They were purchased within a month of each other and have had about the same wear. I guess they really aren't any more creased than the tan pair. It's just that the darker polish shows the color change more. Tomorrow I'll post a pair of loafers on the same last.
Shoes - C&J
Socks - Pantherella
Trou - KC
i really like these shoes!!! and very good combo !!(i would prefere the socks to be solid green but thats just a thought)

crocto

Reaction score

good shine on your straight tip blucher

thanks! they're bostonian akrons. i got the black and the browns at macy's for $75. i'd love a pair of allen edmonds but if you've ever been to new jersey you know our state is horrible and you dare not wear your "nice" shoes.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks! they're bostonian akrons. i got the black and the browns at macy's for $75. i'd love a pair of allen edmonds but if you've ever been to new jersey you know our state is horrible and you dare not wear your "nice" shoes.

... wut. Are you in Camden or something?

TheStormnMormon

Reaction score
Not the best photo to show off my socks, but here's my first contribution:

Pants - Burberry London
Socks - Happy Sock OTC
Shoes - Allen Edmonds Park Ave.

Last edited:

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Oh, I know. I see loafers with suits every day. I'd say they are more common than lace ups on most in the US real estate investment circles in which I work. It's almost as if success is the byproduct of wearing Ferragamo and Gucci bit loafers.
In the US only Igents even know it's technically improper.

looking forward to your attire

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads