• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bing

Reaction score
Crappy cell pic... i'll get better ones i promise.. Duchamp Socks.

60273_10150283941250179_542005178_15036229_5372220_n.jpg

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^RSS had mentioned that he had picked up two bags of socks while shopping at Paul Stuart in NYC. One of my favorite sock emporiums.

Mildly Consumptive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
^^^RSS had mentioned that he had picked up two bags of socks while shopping at Paul Stuart in NYC. One of my favorite sock emporiums.

Nice. I have a couple pairs of argyles from Paul Stuart, but am looking for an alternate supplier as the prices have risen to extortionate levels. Like, $48.50 a pair for wool. I guess I will continue the search.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mildly Consumptive
Nice. I have a couple pairs of argyles from Paul Stuart, but am looking for an alternate supplier as the prices have risen to extortionate levels. Like, $48.50 a pair for wool. I guess I will continue the search.

And that is why we have B&S
smile.gif
smile.gif

bing

Reaction score
Duchamp%20Flowers.JPG

Another pair of Duchamp socks... shoes look a bit to big here but it was an awkward postion...lol

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another one.
Club Monaco pants, Venanzi socks, AE Leeds Shell Cordovan

Edit- Just noticed the gum and trash on the floor.
uhoh.gif

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mildly Consumptive
Who makes these argyles?
Sorry ... I only just found your post. The argyles were purchased at Paul Stuart (New York) and Mettez (Paris). Their selections are quite similar. I've also seen many of the same socks at Ben Silver ... for $34 rather than the $48 PS price. They were also significantly less expensive at Mettez. The only reason I sprang for them at PS was the fact I'd just closed a real estate deal in the offices of a law firm across the street. I was feeling flush for a few brief hours.

That said, I'm not sure who makes them. That would be nice to know.

ltontheqt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
I love these chunky wool socks from Scotland. Ideal for lounging around on Boxing Day.

sock-3.jpg

They look very much like the Scott-Nichols' I picked up from O'Connells. Among the most comfortable socks I own.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adrift
They get fucked
wink.gif

Having somebody's feet (possibly stinky, dirty) put inside you day in and day out is worst than being fucked. So what's the big deal?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads