• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RM Williams Cognac French Calf Veal Comfort Craftsman 10G

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan1255

Reaction score
Hi, I have an amazing pair of RM Williams French Calf / Veal boots in the Cognac colour for sale.

The rrp for these beautiful boots is $495.

These are a size 10G (normal width) & have the composite 'comfort' sole - the most comfortable and longest wearing of all of RMW's sole options.

They are only a few months old, have been worn (as you can see from the images) but are in an amazing overall condition. I bought them new & have only worn them for a half dozen times at most.

I'm only selling as they don't seem to get worn anywhere as often as they should (I have a few pairs....) & would rather someone else benefit from them.

The only imperfection to mention is a very small surface mark on the right boot. I have tried to capture this in the pictures & as you can see, it measures only a few mm across. This could easily be covered with some polish - I just did not want to deceive anyone.

I still have the original box & this will be used to post the boots in. I am based in Sydney & collection in person can be arranged around the Wynyard area of the conservative business dress, or alternatively I can post anywhere in Aust for $25.

If you're located overseas, please contact me first for a postage quote.

Attachments

• RMW Boots-2875.jpg
    RMW Boots-2875.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 421
  • RMW Boots-2875.jpg
    RMW Boots-2875.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 405
  • RMW Boots-2877.jpg
    RMW Boots-2877.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 565
  • RMW Boots-2878.jpg
    RMW Boots-2878.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 803
  • RMW Boots-2880.jpg
    RMW Boots-2880.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 553
  • RMW Boots-2881.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 404
  • RMW Boots-2884.jpg
    RMW Boots-2884.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 344
  • RMW Boots-2885.jpg
    RMW Boots-2885.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 376
  • RMW Boots-2888.jpg
    RMW Boots-2888.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 347
  • RMW Boots-2890.jpg
    RMW Boots-2890.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 353
  • RMW Boots-2897.jpg
    RMW Boots-2897.jpg
    9.6 MB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads